US Southeast Nashville Meet and Greet

• HTML tutorial

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Hey guys, I just joined up but saw there were a lot of middle TN folks here. Anyone interested in trying to do a non formal meet and greet? Check out rigs, grab a bit to eat or something? I could meet up Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon this weekend, then I'm out of commission the Thanksgiving holidays. But we could do it after that as well.

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Hey guys, I just joined up but saw there were a lot of middle TN folks here. Anyone interested in trying to do a non formal meet and greet? Check out rigs, grab a bit to eat or something? I could meet up Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon this weekend, then I'm out of commission the Thanksgiving holidays. But we could do it after that as well.
I've got to spend some time this weekend finishing a few add-ons for my 4Runner while the weather isn't completely miserable. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if anything develops and MIGHT be able to make it, but it's really tentative at the moment. :(

Reactions: TNcaveman

JetMechPilot

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Franklin, TN
Yeah I'm not thinking anything too formal or firm either. Just wanted to start up a thread where we can try to discuss a get together to mall crawl a bit and introduce ourselves, even if it has to move into the December timeframe.

Reactions: GoXplore

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Yeah I'm not thinking anything too formal or firm either. Just wanted to start up a thread where we can try to discuss a get together to mall crawl a bit and introduce ourselves, even if it has to move into the December timeframe.
Sounds like a good idea for an initial gathering to me. I'll definitely keep an eye on this and try to make it if possible!

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Look for BVAL and SystemDelete. They are both local to you. Both have impressive setups. With enough notice we might come up too. The Nashville guys are cool.

Reactions: TNcaveman

systemdelete

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Nashville, TN
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Rumbaugh
Member #

I’m in for a meet and greet, and around through the holidays due to work in anyone wants to grab a bite to eat.

Reactions: Stickman

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Well let’s make this happen. Maybe we could hit up something in Spring Hill or Franklin?? Maybe this coming Saturday?
As it sits, I'm open for Saturday the 24th. Spring Hill or Franklin would be perfect. Any of you guys ever hit up the Fainting Goat coffee house in Spring Hill? I've never been but I hear it's pretty good and it's not close to any of the big shopping outlets, so that's a plus since it's "Black Saturday" (if there is such a thing)

ovrlnd_escape

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

DeSoto County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Kephart
Member #

Service Branch
Navy
As it sits, I'm open for Saturday the 24th. Spring Hill or Franklin would be perfect. Any of you guys ever hit up the Fainting Goat coffee house in Spring Hill? I've never been but I hear it's pretty good and it's not close to any of the big shopping outlets, so that's a plus since it's "Black Saturday" (if there is such a thing)
Parking at the fainting goat could be tight. It’s a small place

Reactions: GoXplore