My trailer build

• HTML tutorial

Sam Wedzinga

Rank III

Advocate II

Hi everyone I'm new here and I'm in the middle of a trailer build. I have taken alot of ideas from the pics all over the Web. Can anyone tell me how to post up pictures so I can share

Reactions: 2ndGenFlip

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
From the app you can attach photos. If you are using a traditional browser you can just click the Upload a File button next to Post Reply. Or you can use a site like Flickr, or other image hosting site. Upload the images there. You the create a post here, click the image icon on the tool bar and then past in the link address for your image from the other site.

Here are some options if you are looking for a more permanent home to host images. http://lifehacker.com/5808625/five-best-web-sites-for-image-hosting-and-photo-sharing/ If you have an Amazon Prime account the photo service included with it isn't bad.

I prefer this route because not all forum sites allow you to upload images and require you to host them elsewhere.

OB-images.png

Last edited:

SilverSurferJKU

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Calgary Alberta
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Boksteyn
Member #

I'm liking how your build is going!! I agree with Vegas ur welds look great!!
Pulling a trailer you built is much more rewarding [emoji106]

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

That's looking pretty sweet! Awesome job on the trailer, is that close to the same size as an M101 military style trailer?

Sam Wedzinga

Rank III

Advocate II

Not sure how big is the m101?? . The outside Demensions of the box are 90"x59" plus 8" of fender on both sides. The tongue is close to 6' to clear the tool box and my jeeps tailgate and spare tire. So about 14' total length. Between the wheel wells is 49"

Reactions: Jose

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Not sure how big is the m101?? . The outside Demensions of the box are 90"x59" plus 8" of fender on both sides. The tongue is close to 6' to clear the tool box and my jeeps tailgate and spare tire. So about 14' total length. Between the wheel wells is 49"
Nice size! Your going to be able to fit a lot of gear in that trailer. I'm looking to either build something like that or end up getting me a fiberglass M416 tube from dinoot trailers, it's about 48" wide by 6' long. I should be able to carry enough to gear Maybe add a water tank etc. etc.

Sam Wedzinga

Rank III

Advocate II

Mine will be getting a water tank under the floor between the tires about 25gal

The trailer will be doing double duty it will be a regular utility trailer when we are not camping

Reactions: Jose