HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
So I decided to Trade in my Jeep for this New to me GX470. Besides regular maintenance and figuring out where to install My HAM radio I am not sure where to start my build....

View attachment 142931
Nice Rig. You may want to take a look at Southern Style Offroad (I'm bias since I have 3 of their products). They are located in your neck of the woods (Baton Rouge).

Michael G.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Orleans, Louisiana
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gauthreaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W5AZA
Nice Rig. You may want to take a look at Southern Style Offroad (I'm bias since I have 3 of their products). They are located in your neck of the woods (Baton Rouge).
Yeah i have seen them before. Still not sure how i want to build. Going to try to take the build slow and purposeful.

eharris2

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Cañon City, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Harris
Member #

Very nice, there are days I wish I would have bought a luxury sport utility. The taco is great until hour 7 of driving, then I start to daydream about more adjustability in the seats and so forth. Well done.

Reactions: Michael G.

J.W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Cincinnati
First Name
J
Last Name
W
Member #

Nice clean slate! Should be a lot of fun to build.

Michael G.

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New Orleans, Louisiana
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Gauthreaux
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W5AZA
Very nice, there are days I wish I would have bought a luxury sport utility. The taco is great until hour 7 of driving, then I start to daydream about more adjustability in the seats and so forth. Well done.
Yeah I drive 55-80 MIles a day just back and forth to work. While i Loved the Jeep this makes the ride a lot more comfortable. I just cant stream music currently so a stereo upgrade will be in the future.