Banuelos
Member #

FiddyOverland17179

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Vancouver, BC, Canada
Member #

Haha for reals. You should see all the comments on some of my YouTube channels. There are always people hating on the F150 and telling me I should have bought a Toyota.
Haters gonna hate. Be proud man, it's not about what you overland in, it's the fact that you're out there that matters.

Motorcyclists will always wave at each other no matter what the other rider is riding. Except for Harley riders, they dont like anyone other than harley people.

Toyota drivers are the Harley owners of overlanding.

Reactions: mjherron and Raul B

Pau Hana Travels

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Spokane, WA
Member #

Looks nice! We outfitted our F150 last April. Can’t begin to tell you how many head turns we get. We’ve taken her from Washington to Florida and back this past year and people love her. She’s also our number one videos on our YT channel. Love to see more F150 mods as we are building out our galley next.

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Looks nice! We outfitted our F150 last April. Can’t begin to tell you how many head turns we get. We’ve taken her from Washington to Florida and back this past year and people love her. She’s also our number one videos on our YT channel. Love to see more F150 mods as we are building out our galley next.
Pictures?

Reactions: Raul B