My '94 F150 XL Build & Adventures

• HTML tutorial

Jeckel

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Nice write up! Thank you for sharing your trip, looks like it was a blast. Also good to know the 92-95 f-150 will handle 33's. I had them on my 95 bronco, but it had air shocks in the back. I hope to be able to work on my truck soon and get out to do some exploring.

Reactions: Anon

Anon

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Nice write up! Thank you for sharing your trip, looks like it was a blast. Also good to know the 92-95 f-150 will handle 33's. I had them on my 95 bronco, but it had air shocks in the back. I hope to be able to work on my truck soon and get out to do some exploring.
My truck didn't handle 33's with ease. Especially since I've got the 302 in it. I had to regear the axles to 4.10's, install a 4" lift, and I currently have 1.5" Wheel Spacers because my wheel has to much back spacing. It'll clear 33's stock, but they will rub. If you get 33x12.5 anyways. If you get your hands on 33x10.5 or 11.5, you might be good to go for the most part.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: kickkem

Anon

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Most tire shops will do a test fit for little to nothing. I think with a 10.5 you should be able to clear things just fine with very minor rubbing if any.

Anon

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Finally upgraded my electrical system a bit as my alternator went out last week. Just got done upgrading from the stock 95amp to a new 140amp Power Master Performance Alternator with some upgraded wiring. Should have it installed later tonight!

Reactions: kickkem

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

WOW! Thank you for sharing all the GREAT Pictures!

I hope to drive up to AK some year and see some of these places in person.

Reactions: Anon

kickkem

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Independence, MO
Member #

Finally got the tires on and she is lookin fiiiiine. Only had to trim my front bumper just a tad, but that's okay. Decided not to install my body lift and simply save up for a 4" suspension lift. Tax returns got me a new K&N Cold Air Intake and new body mounts to replace a couple rubber ones that are now starting to crack a little. All of which is in the mail now and will be updating as things come along!

Those Hankooks look great, hell the whole build looks terrific, congrats.