My 2017 Taxa Outdoors Woolly Bear and our shenanigans

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

sipaez

Rank I

Traveler I

Encinitas, CA, USA
Member #

Hey there!
I just have a couple of questions. I'm looking to get one of these trailers and I was wondering how it performs off road and if you have had any issue at all?

Thanks

Grendel

Rank II

Contributor I

San diego
Member #

Hey there!
I just have a couple of questions. I'm looking to get one of these trailers and I was wondering how it performs off road and if you have had any issue at all?

Thanks

Might want to check out CARP expeditions trailers. They are located out of Oceanside and we have had nothing but great experiences with the owner. We bought a teardrop from them, but they have tent trailers now. It might be worth your time since it's just down the road and you can get some hands on with the trailer.

Temudjin

Rank I

Traveler I

Cashmere QLD 4500 Australia
Member #

The fancy "height adjusting" brackets are from Patriot Campers so you'll need to get something made up locally.

This new Rhino Rack Batwing awning has caught my attention, I'm really hoping it includes those sexy height adjusting brackets as that would be close to perfect for the Woolly Bear, if not it gives me inspiration for custom brackets to be fabricated:

ESPIRITIV

Rank 0

Contributor I

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Tauran
Last Name
Ivall
Does anybody know if a muti-axis trailer coupler is available yet? On the new models is the THule adjustable height tent bars the option, and the fixed height bars standard. It seems like the original model debut had no rack.