My 2017 Taxa Outdoors Woolly Bear and our shenanigans

• HTML tutorial

Katlynn

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi, can you post some pictures of the fridge setup? I am looking into getting a WB and would love to have that option. Thanks!

sipaez

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Encinitas, CA, USA
Member #

Hey there!
I just have a couple of questions. I'm looking to get one of these trailers and I was wondering how it performs off road and if you have had any issue at all?

Thanks

Grendel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San diego
Member #

Hey there!
I just have a couple of questions. I'm looking to get one of these trailers and I was wondering how it performs off road and if you have had any issue at all?

Thanks

Might want to check out CARP expeditions trailers. They are located out of Oceanside and we have had nothing but great experiences with the owner. We bought a teardrop from them, but they have tent trailers now. It might be worth your time since it's just down the road and you can get some hands on with the trailer.

Temudjin

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Cashmere QLD 4500 Australia
Member #

The fancy "height adjusting" brackets are from Patriot Campers so you'll need to get something made up locally.

This new Rhino Rack Batwing awning has caught my attention, I'm really hoping it includes those sexy height adjusting brackets as that would be close to perfect for the Woolly Bear, if not it gives me inspiration for custom brackets to be fabricated:

ESPIRITIV

Rank I

Contributor III

Portland, OR, USA
First Name
Tauran
Last Name
Ivall
Does anybody know if a muti-axis trailer coupler is available yet? On the new models is the THule adjustable height tent bars the option, and the fixed height bars standard. It seems like the original model debut had no rack.

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

Good to see another Taxa on here, We have a Tiger Moth and love it. Taxa makes a good product but very little publicity

WmB

Rank II

Contributor III

Columbus, GA, USA
First Name
Will
Last Name
Burgin
Member #

Are you still enjoying your WB? I’m a Scout leader and we are camping at least once a month - and I’d like something to pull that keeps my gear at the ready. I’d like *some* home items, but have been largely looking for a chuck-box on wheels. This seems to do it. A couple of questions: Are water cans easy to find / fit / lift from the middle spot? How many fit along with a bottle of propane? What gear have you NOT been able to fit that you’d otherwise like to? And did you upgrade the tongue box? It seems like the battery up there seems like a missed opportunity for more / better power. Thanks!

Reactions: Casper66