Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

For the JK Jeepers!

I found MPAC online a few months ago while searching for a tailgate table. The cost was right for the quality they seemed to offer. I noticed the table was versatile with the addition of molle holes and rugged with a nice powder coat finish. I decided to give the company a try and purchase the springtail table.

A few days later I received the package in the mail. This package seemed to be cared for and well prepared for shipping. The table was nestled neatly in loads of popcorn cubes and encased in professional sealed plastic cases with additional packing material. The packing and prep work MPAC provides is second to none! A+ when thinking of the customers satisfaction.

The kit came with a well designed easy to read instruction manual that steps through each process of installation. The tailgate table feels solid as a rock and by a visual inspection the materials used are quality. The tail gate table mounted very easy onto the tailgate of the JK with minimal tools.

I decided to write this review to share with you guys to express my overall satisfaction with the MPAC Springtail table. A quality built rugged table that does NOT rattle and can be fine tuned to your liking. I will follow up with this review a few months from now when tackling the TAT in the USA. I intend on using this table every night!

MPAC SPRINGTAIL SOLUTIONS WEBSITE!

NIKKO AND LEE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

- Nickzero

Attachments

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Been looking at this for my JK. I had found several different versions out there but was looking for something that wouldn't rattle, that is why I been looking at this setup. Thanks for your review, pushed me to MPAC for my purchase.

Reactions: Nickzero

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Been looking at this for my JK. I had found several different versions out there but was looking for something that wouldn't rattle, that is why I been looking at this setup. Thanks for your review, pushed me to MPAC for my purchase.
You wont regret it! No rattles. Just finished a 9k mile 59 day trek across the USA on the TAT. It held up 100%

Reactions: Marman