Launch Member

Advocate III

Dublin, CA
First Name
Randy
Last Name
Hou
Member #

Just a quick favor to ask you guys! If you guys see your rig in any of my photos on the google drive...could you leave a comment saying its you and preferably give me your instagram account? If I post the photos...I would love to give you guys credit!

Randy

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Just a quick favor to ask you guys! If you guys see your rig in any of my photos on the google drive...could you leave a comment saying its you and preferably give me your instagram account? If I post the photos...I would love to give you guys credit!

Randy
Randy, I am going to post two pics one of you in the cave being hit by the beam of light and on without you but it has the light

TacoZim

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Ok, @TacoZim video of you going down the drop is on the google drive... ignore Rachelle's squeeling =p
@pabloquiros video of you doing the water crossing is up too...it's a rear view though.
Just got home and am about to watch it. I wouldn't be surprised if the sound of my fenders about to rip off is louder than Rachelle haha

Matt

Lifes2short4BS

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Half Moon Bay, Ca
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
N
Member #

IMG_1552.JPG C6FD3480-7884-47B8-8EB8-198D7E91501A.JPG
....Post up 1 or 2 of your favorites here if you could. I know they're on the Google Drive but this would make a good reference for anyone wanting to do this trip in the future....
Here are my two favorites so far..
I did not take the one of the convoy, I did save it from the google drive
Edit: Credit goes to Tom K. for the nighttime shot.

Last edited:

VCeXpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Torrance, L.A., Cal., Earth
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Rich
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6DHR
So is Mojave on the list for Off the Grid? I hear the tarantulas are spectacular in September. =p
Hear, hear!!
I could support that idea, although I don't know what the temperatures are like in September, could still be blazing hot!

We could arrange some different trail runs, Easter Jeep Safari style to different locations, depending on peoples interests.
I think the gathering might be best on the BLM land around there though, getting permits for overnight for a lot of people is grueling. Ask me how I know (paging @pabloquiros !)

You know I love the desert!

Dan