Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
I was just planning on buying food. I have all the camping stuff I need. You think that's too big of a gamble?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
There is a Vons that seems to have everything. It's on Main Street as well, just go left off of I15 on east Main Street exit. It's about 1/2 mile on the left. I work in the area a couple times a month so I'm pretty familiar with Barstow.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

There is a Vons that seems to have everything. It's on Main Street as well, just go left off of I15 on east Main Street exit. It's about 1/2 mile on the left. I work in the area a couple times a month so I'm pretty familiar with Barstow.

I'm going to be there in weird hours though. That's why Walmart was appealing cause it's 24/7. I'll have to research more with this new Intel. Thanks man.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zargon

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Everything is laid out, leave a bit early from work at 1400 MT and hopefully depart at 1530. Have 623 miles to travel, but I/we are so excited to hit the road and get this thing started, with great people at an absolutely spectacular place. Hope to start setting up the tent no later than midnight local time off Needles.

Cheers to all and be safe on the road!!!!

Last edited:

TheAdventureIndex

Rank V
Investor

Member III

San Mateo,CA
Member #

From someone who has done the trip in the past, although you may want to take tons of pics and really "do everything" ...dont forget to take time to just enjoy yourself! Study the details of a cactus flower, soak in the fresh sun in the morning, admire the beauty of the canyons, lava tubes, etc.

Someone will always have a picture, but you might not always have the ability to experience it!

BE SAFE AND ENJOY! It's going to be epic!

TOMB

Local Expert Central Valley CA

Explorer I

Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
I'm here, we're is everyone? Lol

Crispy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redmond, OR, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Crisp
Member #

Leaving the East Bay in about 30 minutes. See you all around 2am or in the morning for those already sleeping.

Reactions: Tom K