Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

grats on your rack! wish my rack was in......18-20 week wait sucks!!!!

I sure could use it on this trip. The rig is getting full....very full

Reactions: Lifes2short4BS

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

Could anyone do me a solid? Amazon refuses to ship me my chem-toilet to California. Is it possible that someone from another state let me ship it to their place and give it to me when we meet in the trail? It looks like it folds to about the size of a pizza box, or two stacked so it shouldn't take too much space.

It's this one just in case someone is interested in giving me a hand, I'd appreciate it!

Reactions: Zargon

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

Could anyone do me a solid? Amazon refuses to ship me my chem-toilet to California. Is it possible that someone from another state let me ship it to their place and give it to me when we meet in the trail? It looks like it folds to about the size of a pizza box, or two stacked so it shouldn't take too much space.

It's this one just in case someone is interested in giving me a hand, I'd appreciate it!

You can ship it to me. PM me and I will send my info.

Nothing like helping a friend with toilet needs.......lol

Tom K

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Zürich, Switzerland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6JHR

Do you have an REI near you? I was able to get one there.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TacoZim

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

We should probably take a tally of how many Bay Area cats that are driving down there Thursday. I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of us. Can't imagine what that gypsy wagon parade would look like rolling down I5..

OB2779

Reichling

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise County, ID, USA
Member #

Myself and @DevinCorcoran are planning on leaving Thursday late morning as of right now as well and would be okay caravanning down there.

OB2779
We should probably take a tally of how many Bay Area cats that are driving down there Thursday. I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of us. Can't imagine what that gypsy wagon parade would look like rolling down I5..

OB2779
Cool! What route out of the bay area would you be taking? 580?