• HTML tutorial

McSteveKC

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Roeland Park, KS, USA
Member #

Hey everyone.

This is my brief introduction. I love being outdoors, and while I enjoy hiking, I am a gearhead. I love the challenges & technicality of off-roading. It takes me places in days that would normally take me weeks to see on foot. I prefer traveling with my family but sometimes I like to be alone.

My addiction started when I had a CJ7. Now that life requires me to have a more versatile vehicle for my family, career & hobbies, I chose a 2014 Tundra SR5. I have made some minor modifications. Mainly for ground clearance.

If you've made it this far without falling asleep, congrats!

I currently live in the Kansas City Metro (I am double dipping groups - yMidwest & Rocky Mountain Regions) area and would love to meet up and explore some local trails on the weekends. My goal is to develop a core group to travel around with as I meet more people. I prefer to spend my time with positive people with patience that offer a good environment for my entire family.

Thanks for reading. I hope to see you on the trail.

I am headed to Kansas Rocks with a friend on May 5th if anyone is interested in joining us.

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Hey everyone.

This is my brief introduction. I love being outdoors, and while I enjoy hiking, I am a gearhead. I love the challenges & technicality of off-roading. It takes me places in days that would normally take me weeks to see on foot. I prefer traveling with my family but sometimes I like to be alone.

My addiction started when I had a CJ7. Now that life requires me to have a more versatile vehicle for my family, career & hobbies, I chose a 2014 Tundra SR5. I have made some minor modifications. Mainly for ground clearance.

If you've made it this far without falling asleep, congrats!

I currently live in the Kansas City Metro (I am double dipping groups - yMidwest & Rocky Mountain Regions) area and would love to meet up and explore some local trails on the weekends. My goal is to develop a core group to travel around with as I meet more people. I prefer to spend my time with positive people with patience that offer a good environment for my entire family.

Thanks for reading. I hope to see you on the trail.

I am headed to Kansas Rocks with a friend on May 5th if anyone is interested in joining us.
Welcome to Overland Bound McSteveKC from Smithville!

Reactions: Broke and McSteveKC

Kryllac

Rank III

Influencer II

Spring Hill, KS, USA
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Meiring
i will be in Fort Leonard Wrood, MO this July to September if anyone in the area wants to get together, show me around and hit some trails. Just let me know
Fort Leonard Wood is surrounded by the Mark Twain forest. Literally just leave base and drive lol. I am planning on hitting that area around August though... hopefully!

Reactions: Broke

KC_Rover

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Kansas City
First Name
Branon
Last Name
McMichael
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0VZY
Man lots of people here!

Again, I'm in Lee's Summit a suburb of KC.

I know there are Facebook groups in our respective areas but I'd love to honor Mike (OB #0000) and get Missouri's OB crew hopping with a OB specific Meetup that we could then open up to the Facebook groups.

Kansas City guys:

How about a Saturday/Sunday afternoon in the next couple of months where can just Meetup and hang. Would love to see some rigs.

-Branon

Kryllac

Rank III

Influencer II

Spring Hill, KS, USA
First Name
Lucas
Last Name
Meiring
Once summer actually comes around instead of spring trying to destroy everything around here, I will be planning a trip down to Mark Twain for a weekend camping trip. Looking at June/July time frame.

Reactions: Broke

mjherron

Rank V

Member III

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Man lots of people here!

Again, I'm in Lee's Summit a suburb of KC.

I know there are Facebook groups in our respective areas but I'd love to honor Mike (OB #0000) and get Missouri's OB crew hopping with a OB specific Meetup that we could then open up to the Facebook groups.

Kansas City guys:

How about a Saturday/Sunday afternoon in the next couple of months where can just Meetup and hang. Would love to see some rigs.

-Branon
KC_Rover any plans for this yet?