Missouri?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
I’m in St. Joe. New here, starting a stock 2000 Xterra. I don’t have any reliable internet connection, a phone that calls & txts I’ve had a real hard time finding any kind of trails ‘n such around this part of the country. The alleys here are pretty gnarly to be honest. I’ll get up before sunrise in bad weather & go hit the alleys I scope out as I’m driving around during the day. I get to scare Car burglars that prowl that deep ditch of morning too :)

Reactions: Kirk Kinnell

mjherron

Rank VI

Influencer I

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

In Smithville. Anytime people want to meet, greet, and look at rigs let me know. Have been a member for awhile just looking and reading.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Director
Staff member

Advocate I

Ankeny, IA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KE0GCN
Anyone willing to meet up sometime this weekend? would love to see some rigs and take pics of your Rigs! im in STL. Let me know!
Have you tried out the Rally Point feature of the site yet? Let me know if I can help you get something setup. We can post a link to the rally point on the facebook group also, see if you can round up some members.

NSBG

Rank I

Contributor I

St. Louis, MO, USA
Member #

Have you tried out the Rally Point feature of the site yet? Let me know if I can help you get something setup. We can post a link to the rally point on the facebook group also, see if you can round up some members.
No i havent tried it; i will see if i can put something together for this weekend.

Reactions: Mike W

PJ Porter

Rank I

Traveler I

Lowry City, MO, USA
Member #

Hey yall, newbie here from Lowry City. It's between KC and Springfield on hwy 13. I kinda get the best of both worlds. Shoot I even lived in St Charles briefly. I'm just seeing who all is out there and trying to learn and explore.

Reactions: mjherron and NSBG

mjherron

Rank VI

Influencer I

Smithville, Missouri, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Herron
Member #

Hey yall, newbie here from Lowry City. It's between KC and Springfield on hwy 13. I kinda get the best of both worlds. Shoot I even lived in St Charles briefly. I'm just seeing who all is out there and trying to learn and explore.
Welcome PJ Porter to Overland Bound!

Marman

Rank III

Advocate II

Pleasant Hill, MO
Member #

Welcome, I am from Pleasant Hill which is just south East of Lees Summit MO.

BlueLineOverland

Rank VII
Benefactor

Contributor I

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Check out the blue line overland facebook page. We have a huge following in MO and plan trips that way regularly.

sully3

Rank VI

Member II

Purdy, MO
First Name
jeff
Last Name
sullivan
Member #

welcome to OB..from here in Purdy, Mo

Reactions: PJ Porter