Missouri?

• HTML tutorial

Scott Riley

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Anybody in Missouri? I'm in K.C. looking for like minded people to talk to maybe hangout or even explore with.
Down here in south central Kansas... try never-never land. Lots of jacked up trucks, but I highly doubt anyone knows what overlanding is. I'm going to the Expo West next month if anyone is going.

Reactions: Broke

Arcanus

Rank 0

Traveler I

I am from STL. Will be exploring parts of the Mark Twain National Forest after the first of the year. Also looking at more 'urban' day trips on the illinois side.

vidkun

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bentonville, AR
Member #

I'm in NW Arkansas, but minutes from the MO border. I'll be looking to hit some trails up there as well and would be up for meetups.

I'm also looking for land in the SW corner (McDonald county) of MO as well. Anyone care to share their thoughts/opinions of that area or on living in that area (not intended to be a thread jack)?

ShyTRex

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Moscow Mills
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Rice
Member #

I'm in NW Arkansas, but minutes from the MO border. I'll be looking to hit some trails up there as well and would be up for meetups.

I'm also looking for land in the SW corner (McDonald county) of MO as well. Anyone care to share their thoughts/opinions of that area or on living in that area (not intended to be a thread jack)?
Check out around Eminence mo. Lots of great back roads there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SantaFeTrail

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Kansas City, KS
First Name
Dennis
Last Name
Zolotor
Member #

Dennis & Dolores from KC, KS here. We're brand new to Overlanding and have a stock '99 Land Cruiser, so looking for a great place for us to start. Please let us know when a trip is planned for this Spring. Would love to get together in KC, Shawnee, Overland Park for coffee or beer to discuss Overlanding.