Missouri?

• HTML tutorial

Jeff Zuptich

Rank 0

Traveler I

I’m in St. Joe. New here, starting a stock 2000 Xterra. I don’t have any reliable internet connection, a phone that calls & txts I’ve had a real hard time finding any kind of trails ‘n such around this part of the country. The alleys here are pretty gnarly to be honest. I’ll get up before sunrise in bad weather & go hit the alleys I scope out as I’m driving around during the day. I get to scare Car burglars that prowl that deep ditch of morning too :)

KC_Rover

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Kansas City
First Name
Branon
Last Name
McMichael
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0VZY
I’m in KC (Lees Summit) and work in OPKS

Have a stock disco 2

Reactions: Broke

Chief_Wolverine

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kansas City
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Wood
Member #

I'm in the KC area and just dipping my toes in the Overlanding arena. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Anyone willing to meet up sometime this weekend? would love to see some rigs and take pics of your Rigs! im in STL. Let me know!
Have you tried out the Rally Point feature of the site yet? Let me know if I can help you get something setup. We can post a link to the rally point on the facebook group also, see if you can round up some members.

PJ Porter

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lowry City, MO, USA
Member #

Hey yall, newbie here from Lowry City. It's between KC and Springfield on hwy 13. I kinda get the best of both worlds. Shoot I even lived in St Charles briefly. I'm just seeing who all is out there and trying to learn and explore.

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Hey yall, newbie here from Lowry City. It's between KC and Springfield on hwy 13. I kinda get the best of both worlds. Shoot I even lived in St Charles briefly. I'm just seeing who all is out there and trying to learn and explore.
Welcome, I am from Pleasant Hill which is just south East of Lees Summit MO.

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Check out the blue line overland facebook page. We have a huge following in MO and plan trips that way regularly.

sully3

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Purdy, MO
First Name
jeff
Last Name
sullivan
Member #

welcome to OB..from here in Purdy, Mo

Reactions: Broke and PJ Porter