Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

Ive always wanted to go there, we live in the southwest so we frequently go to Arkansas or to the cassville area.
Yeah?
Arkansas has much better trails, but sometimes the time to drive there doesn’t make an overnight worth it. No time to really get on the trails.

Reactions: Broke

Gmanpaint

Rank II

Enthusiast II

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
Gregg
Last Name
M
Quarantine blues discussion for the MO people here!

How is everybody coping right now? Anybody bummed out like me, not being able to go anywhere, do any venturing right now?

This Stay home, shut down, no groups, no travel thing is just the worst thing ever for those that want to get away. I understand the why we need to do it, but it is depressing none the least. The logic behind keeping us in a sickly populated area, and not allowing us to get away from civilization, seems backasswards. :mask: My brain hurts from the misfires when I think about it. LOL!! I guess the chance of breaking down, or getting hurt in the wilderness, means others have to put themselves at risk to help you. That thought alone, helps me deal with being stuck at home, and seeing all my gear sitting there, collecting dust.

Our trips, and get togethers for this spring, have all been cancelled. We are staying positive that we can still do our Ouray CO trip at the end of August, but that positive thinking, gets chipped away a little each day. I feel bad for the locals that depend on tourism dollars, but they also don't want sick tourists coming to them. That has to be real hard to deal with. Anybody know anyone in that situation, and care to share on that subject?

Anybody done backyard or drive way camping yet? For those that have, do the Neighbors think your nuts yet? :tonguewink: