Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

Have any tracks saved of it. Never evan heard of it. All I really know in Mo is glade top in ava.

Olenewt

Rank 0

Contributor I

Strafford, MO, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Newton
Here is what I have read on the TMOT. I have been wanting to do this run for a while. Watched YouTube videos on it and it looks a blast. Some hard ball roads and some dirt. They have a section north of i44 that gets a little "difficult" supposedly but not sure. Anyone ever drive this route?

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

Here is what I have read on the TMOT. I have been wanting to do this run for a while. Watched YouTube videos on it and it looks a blast. Some hard ball roads and some dirt. They have a section north of i44 that gets a little "difficult" supposedly but not sure. Anyone ever drive this route?

We’ve done the route to the south. It’s all fire roads and gravel roads. It’s a fun little day trip to do.

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

How long did these tracks take to run and are they to technical to go just my family. Going labor day weekend.
They’re easy. All fire roads and some water crossings. Use common sense with water crossings and you’ll be okay.

As I remember it took about a full day to get half way and back. I’d drive highway all the way to eminence area and go north from there.

You also have an awesome trail called “glade top” closer to you than the TMOT

Reactions: Terran Mace

Draykas

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Buffalo, Missouri, USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Sharp
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Army
for anyone interested found some decent trails and good campsite that are somewhat remote. will post picks and follow up with locations if anyone is interested

Attachments

Gypsy049

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Davisville, MO, USA
First Name
Gypsy
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Service Branch
Army
There are a lot of forrest service roads in the mark twain nf.
Just off hand i found a water crossing and multiple trails.
Dropped pin
Near Webb Township, MO

Could this be ran in a stock Subie? I've got a few years experience of picking lines and such from back when I had a lifted jeep.

Looking for folks to go out with.

HYRYSC

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Southwest Missouri
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Conn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD0YIN
On Gaia with the Gaia Topo (feet) overlay, I have found a bunch of small forest roads just south of Cobb Ridge Recreation Area that I am planning on exploring over the next few months.

Here is one short one. I didn't have time to explore all of it because was very rushed but it did not look like it was full-size friendly.

Here is the gaia url

Last edited: