Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

Up.
Any updates on “trails”
Only thing I’ve found was fire roads in the Mark Twain.

Best wheeling I’ve found to date is down in Ozark National Forest

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

I would like to go back to Glade Top and check out some more fire roads. I only had time to go through a couple last time I was there. Dont know if anyone is interested in goin with me. I was talkin to another guy on here, posted the roads I had ran then he stopped talkin.

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

I would like to go back to Glade Top and check out some more fire roads. I only had time to go through a couple last time I was there. Dont know if anyone is interested in goin with me. I was talkin to another guy on here, posted the roads I had ran then he stopped talkin.
Where is Glade Top.

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

I cant really plan routes I'm not sure how to do that. I havenpaper map and just explore and hope it doesnt get to crazy for my rig. Would love to hit Ozark national forest, not sure where to start.

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

Ava,mo . Glade top is nothing but a gravel rd but has non maintained service roads that shoot off of it.

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

I cant really plan routes I'm not sure how to do that. I havenpaper map and just explore and hope it doesnt get to crazy for my rig. Would love to hit Ozark national forest, not sure where to start.
If you use the app Gaia you can track and make a route.
Ozark is a fun place. Lots of trails.

Rivmage

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bobrik
Member #

I just saw this thread. I live in Ava if anyone ever wants to run Glade top. I haven't explored too much of it yet

Reactions: UploadAdventure

UploadAdventure

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dixon, MO, USA
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Monsalvo
Member #

10 to 15 miles south of Ava
Ah okay. I decided to not be lazy and looked it up. You’re in a good spot. SMORR is just north of you and the good trails in Arkansas are just 2 or 3 hours from you.

I’m definitely open to explore that area sometime. I’ve never been to that part of Missouri. Is that part of the Mark Twain National Forest?

Rivmage

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bobrik
Member #

Ah okay. I decided to not be lazy and looked it up. You’re in a good spot. SMORR is just north of you and the good trails in Arkansas are just 2 or 3 hours from you.

I’m definitely open to explore that area sometime. I’ve never been to that part of Missouri. Is that part of the Mark Twain National Forest?
Yes, Mark Twain is all around here

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

My family wont camp when its cold,lol. I gotta get new tent and I am gonna go when it warms up a touch more at night. Guess I will post on here as soon as I know when we are goin and see If anyone wants to go play.

Pholdeman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Stockton, MO, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Holdeman
Member #

Be kinda cool to go with other people. I am uaually alone so have to watch what I do, dont have winch.