US West Michael and Corrie at the Four Wheeler Adventure Expo!

• HTML tutorial

Daryl 32

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Corona, Ca
Member #

Michael What are the rules of the event for us to sale/trade things among-est ourselves while there?

Kotik

Rank 0

Traveler I

A bit confused about show n shine. Website doesn't seem to load the page for more info. Curious about the idea behind that if it's more of a show off or if it's more of a competition based

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

I asked this on the Facebook page already, but I know some of you are not on Facebook. Does anybody know if there is a campground somewhere near by, other than the one that is for exhibitionist & show & shine entrants?

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
I asked this on the Facebook page already, but I know some of you are not on Facebook. Does anybody know if there is a campground somewhere near by, other than the one that is for exhibitionist & show & shine entrants?
There won't be much near by, although there will be a few RV parks around the Disneyland area. Your best bet will be to check out some of the campgrounds along the beaches like Bolsa Chica Campground & Morro Campground. Just be sure to make your reservations early. You could also try O'Neil Regional Park and nearby Arroyo Campground which are both located a little farther away, but in a nice wooded canyon area.

Overland Vic

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange, CA, USA
First Name
Vic
Last Name
Member #

Hey Troy,

There are nice state beaches along the PCH 1 but those may all be taken already due to its popularity. You can try and see if there are any cancellations. Best bet is what Glen has mentioned, Oneill Park has North & South Arroyo Campgrounds. I camped in the South side before and it's nice. It's a bit fancy with flushing toilets and showers. There's a table and firepit, wood has to be purchased on site $5/bundle.

Check in 2pm
Check out 12pm
Standard campsite for up to 8 campers $20/night
$5 extra for the 2nd vehicle

At this moment for Friday 3/6 and 3/7 there are over 30 campsites available.

More info on the park/campground:

Direct link to the reservation system:

Click on Camping/Shelter, on the Select a Park drop down menu, choose Oneill Regional Park.

Hope this helps and have a great trip!

Reactions: Troy Carroll

Troy Carroll

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bakersfield, CA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Hey Troy,

There are nice state beaches along the PCH 1 but those may all be taken already due to its popularity. You can try and see if there are any cancellations. Best bet is what Glen has mentioned, Oneill Park has North & South Arroyo Campgrounds. I camped in the South side before and it's nice. It's a bit fancy with flushing toilets and showers. There's a table and firepit, wood has to be purchased on site $5/bundle.

Check in 2pm
Check out 12pm
Standard campsite for up to 8 campers $20/night
$5 extra for the 2nd vehicle

At this moment for Friday 3/6 and 3/7 there are over 30 campsites available.

More info on the park/campground:

Direct link to the reservation system:

Click on Camping/Shelter, on the Select a Park drop down menu, choose Oneill Regional Park.

Hope this helps and have a great trip!
Awesome. Thanks for the info