Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

View attachment 74574
I can join you guys too, for Sierra of queretaro! Beautiful place! Safe! And also full of amazing landscapes
Abrahan, can you send me a private message with your phone number and email address? Maybe we can get a group together to run out there on a weekend while we're down there!

Reactions: Abrahan Perez

Abrahan Perez

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mexico
First Name
Abrahan
Last Name
Perez
Member #

I'm over in Toluca . A playlist of my exploring so far. Trails start 20 minutes from where I am staying. I love it so far.

Hey man, we are planning a trip to Chachalacas in Veracruz, we are leaving the 30th of November, you are welcome to join us if you are interested pm me

Roving1

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Livonia MI
Member #

Hey man, we are planning a trip to Chachalacas in Veracruz, we are leaving the 30th of November, you are welcome to join us if you are interested pm me
Thanks. I won't be able go but will send a PM. I have to stick a bit closer to Toluca for the time being

Anyone going on a trip maybe a bit closer to Toluca or wants to explore around the Nevado ir Valle please drop me a note.

Reactions: Abrahan Perez

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Afternoon All,
I'm planning on going to Overland Expo West in May. Just made flight reservations. If anyone else is going to be there we can meet and discuss a Mexico trip. I've wanted to see Copper Canyon for years.

Since I'm near the Sacramento area, the plan for now is to go down south, enter Mexico through Mexicali, take the ferry across the Sea of Cortez and make it over to the mainland. I've always wanted to take that ferry. As of now, I'm thinking 3 weeks.
Durwin
I might be in on this! Planing on going to Expo as well, see you there!

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

Slightly off topic, but I’m here in Mexico City now for a friends wedding and it’s very nice where I’m staying. The weather couldn’t be any better at this time, mid 70’s during the day and a nice cool mid 40’s at night. I was surprised at the altitude. Didn’t really seem to bother me much at all though. Wish I had the time to explore outside the city!

4x4Rocklander

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Queretaro Mexico
First Name
Israel
Last Name
Dav Rod
Member #

Slightly off topic, but I’m here in Mexico City now for a friends wedding and it’s very nice where I’m staying. The weather couldn’t be any better at this time, mid 70’s during the day and a nice cool mid 40’s at night. I was surprised at the altitude. Didn’t really seem to bother me much at all though. Wish I had the time to explore outside the city!
what city are you in?

Cottonwoody

US West Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Redding CA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Why not come to the interior...we hear it's pretty nice...
Thanks for the invite,. Unfortunately, we don't have that much vacation time. You guys have a wonderful trip. Post lots of photos on the OB site.

Daniel Moreno

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Pomona, CA
Member #

Reviving this from the dead lets make this trip to Baja and cross into the interior of beautiful Mexico. I'm in however long you guys want to stay out there.

Dur66

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Good thread. I won’t be ready til next year. This year is vehicle upgrades. Electrical upgrades this summer. Winch and a bumper in the fall.

Reactions: ChepoCDT

ChepoCDT

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Mexico City
First Name
Chepo
Last Name
CDT
Member #

Reactions: Dur66