Mexico Trip January - March 2019

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Abrahan Perez

Rank I

Traveler I

Mexico
Member #

I'm over in Toluca . A playlist of my exploring so far. Trails start 20 minutes from where I am staying. I love it so far.

Hey man, we are planning a trip to Chachalacas in Veracruz, we are leaving the 30th of November, you are welcome to join us if you are interested pm me

Hey man, we are planning a trip to Chachalacas in Veracruz, we are leaving the 30th of November, you are welcome to join us if you are interested pm me
Thanks. I won't be able go but will send a PM. I have to stick a bit closer to Toluca for the time being

Anyone going on a trip maybe a bit closer to Toluca or wants to explore around the Nevado ir Valle please drop me a note.

Reactions: Abrahan Perez

Magic Mike

US West Region Member Rep

Traveler I

Auburn, CA, USA
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YKV
Afternoon All,
I'm planning on going to Overland Expo West in May. Just made flight reservations. If anyone else is going to be there we can meet and discuss a Mexico trip. I've wanted to see Copper Canyon for years.

Since I'm near the Sacramento area, the plan for now is to go down south, enter Mexico through Mexicali, take the ferry across the Sea of Cortez and make it over to the mainland. I've always wanted to take that ferry. As of now, I'm thinking 3 weeks.
Durwin
I might be in on this! Planing on going to Expo as well, see you there!

sabjku

Rank VI
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
B
Member #

Slightly off topic, but I’m here in Mexico City now for a friends wedding and it’s very nice where I’m staying. The weather couldn’t be any better at this time, mid 70’s during the day and a nice cool mid 40’s at night. I was surprised at the altitude. Didn’t really seem to bother me much at all though. Wish I had the time to explore outside the city!

IRR4x4TRD

Rank I

Traveler I

Queretaro Mexico
Member #

Slightly off topic, but I’m here in Mexico City now for a friends wedding and it’s very nice where I’m staying. The weather couldn’t be any better at this time, mid 70’s during the day and a nice cool mid 40’s at night. I was surprised at the altitude. Didn’t really seem to bother me much at all though. Wish I had the time to explore outside the city!
what city are you in?

Daniel Moreno

Rank I

Traveler I

Pomona, CA
Member #

Reviving this from the dead lets make this trip to Baja and cross into the interior of beautiful Mexico. I'm in however long you guys want to stay out there.

Dur66

Rank II

Traveler I

Good thread. I won’t be ready til next year. This year is vehicle upgrades. Electrical upgrades this summer. Winch and a bumper in the fall.

Reactions: ChepoCDT

ChepoCDT

Rank VI

Member II

Mexico City
First Name
Chepo
Last Name
CDT
Member #

Reactions: Dur66