Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
Hello to all the good people in Overland Bound. Most of us are out and about celebrating Memorial Day this week end in some form or fashion. I want us all to remember that Memorial Day is a very significant day in a world full of turmoil. I want to thank all the active military for the well done jobs they perform every day and then say Awww It's nothing. I want to remember all the soldiers and civilians who have died serving this country on my behalf. I want to thank all the mothers and fathers who gave us the brave sons and daughters who have given their lives for us and this country. I want to remember the heritage left to me by my family members who are no longer here to celebrate with us this day of morning.

I could say many more things about this day, nothing else said does not mean I am not grateful to be an American with the freedom to go where I want, say what I want, pray to the God of my choice or not pray at all. I am thankful to have a caring President who obviously loves this country and is standing up for the American way of life given to us by our forefathers, and constitutionally upheld by some, not all, dedicated congressmen in our government. My prayers are for all, barring none, in this great country and all other nations of people who seek peace through out the world. The peace our loved ones died for, violently.
Lanlubber Jim

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello to all the good people in Overland Bound. Most of us are out and about celebrating Memorial Day this week end in some form or fashion. I want us all to remember that Memorial Day is a very significant day in a world full of turmoil. I want to thank all the active military for the well done jobs they perform every day and then say Awww It's nothing. I want to remember all the soldiers and civilians who have died serving this country on my behalf. I want to thank all the mothers and fathers who gave us the brave sons and daughters who have given their lives for us and this country. I want to remember the heritage left to me by my family members who are no longer here to celebrate with us this day of morning.

I could say many more things about this day, nothing else said does not mean I am not grateful to be an American with the freedom to go where I want, say what I want, pray to the God of my choice or not pray at all. I am thankful to have a caring President who obviously loves this country and is standing up for the American way of life given to us by our forefathers, and constitutionally upheld by some, not all, dedicated congressmen in our government. My prayers are for all, barring none, in this great country and all other nations of people who seek peace through out the world. The peace our loved ones died for, violently.
Lanlubber Jim
Landlubber,
Thank you, for your post! Freedom is not Free! Vance.

Anak

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Sandy Eggo

Lanlubber Jim
Well said.

RoadTrip1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lake Helen, FL, USA
First Name
Bill
Last Name
Hyde
Member #

Lanlubber Jim

Just visited the American Cemetery in Normandy over Memorial Day on a Road Trip. God Bless them all and May they Rest In Peace.

Bill Hyde

Attachments

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
The VA cemeteries at Ft. Bliss in El Paso tx have eliminated all grass and replaced with white grave. Big mistake in my opinion and I think disrespectful of our war hero's. This is a nice picture and honors our dead with true respect. Thank you for the Pic.

Reactions: RoadTrip1