AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I am a new member as well. Please change my status. I will add my # when I receive my emblem.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
What is the turn around time for these? I just ordered the evening of the 1st so it hasn't been that long, just curious. My order number is 2821.

Reactions: Michael

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
FWIW: I don't know if it is just me but Michael and your Avatar hasn't been showing up. It just appears as a box with an "x" in the upper left corner. Everyone else's shows up fine.

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
FWIW: I don't know if it is just me but Michael and your Avatar hasn't been showing up. It just appears as a box with an "x" in the upper left corner. Everyone else's shows up fine.
Might be your browser. Been showing up good for me on three difference computers. But thank you for saying something.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Alright, I just thought it was funny that it was just theirs. I see if I can figure it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

hey all, I was wondering if there are any other UK members who could she'd some light on my situation. I was emailed around the 15th to say that my membership gear was sent, today is the 26th and I haven't heard anything yet. I read in some of the forums that those damn Customs people kept hold of these items in exchange for money. I wonder if any of the UK members could give me an idea on how long they waited before a. hearing anything from Customs or b. actually receiving their membership gear.

Cheers all

Keith

Reactions: Luis Merlo

F4T XJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

London, United Kingdom
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Savage
Member #

You should have tracking details in the email that confirmed they were shipped. You can either track through USPS or Royal Mail both will work.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

You should have tracking details in the email that confirmed they were shipped. You can either track through USPS or Royal Mail both will work.
stupidly I deleted the email. I wasn't aware there were tracking details. I'll get in touch with Royal Mail / Customs to see if I can establish anything. Th point of my original message was to establish what the average waiting time was for delivery. If the items have been lost then I will reorder the tshirt and stickers separately. I accept that I will have to go with the membership discs.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey
stupidly I deleted the email. I wasn't aware there were tracking details. I'll get in touch with Royal Mail / Customs to see if I can establish anything. Th point of my original message was to establish what the average waiting time was for delivery. If the items have been lost then I will reorder the tshirt and stickers separately. I accept that I will have to go with the membership discs.
Hey Keith! PM me your order number!

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Hey

Hey Keith! PM me your order number!
Hey there, I'm sorry my query has reached you, I only wanted to figure out how long on average a UK member has waited for their hardcopy membership gear has taken to reach them. Once I know that I will know when to start chasing up the relevant authorities (Postal Company or Customs people).

I have tracked down my order number - I believe it was 5333. Amy guess is that is held up with those lovely Customs people, having read similar issues with some other UK members.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey there, I'm sorry my query has reached you, I only wanted to figure out how long on average a UK member has waited for their hardcopy membership gear has taken to reach them. Once I know that I will know when to start chasing up the relevant authorities (Postal Company or Customs people).

I have tracked down my order number - I believe it was 5333. Amy guess is that is held up with those lovely Customs people, having read similar issues with some other UK members.
It doesn't take that long. I'm concerned something might have happened. We'll reach out tomorrow to get this sorted. i can look it up via your order number.

Thank you for your patience - its been way too long.

M

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

It doesn't take that long. I'm concerned something might have happened. We'll reach out tomorrow to get this sorted. i can look it up via your order number.

Thank you for your patience - its been way too long.

M
I was beginning to wonder as i agree it has been some time. That's why I was trying to establish how long on average UK members had to wait. As it turned out not a single UK member replied with an answer to my question.

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
hey all, I was wondering if there are any other UK members who could she'd some light on my situation. I was emailed around the 15th to say that my membership gear was sent, today is the 26th and I haven't heard anything yet. I read in some of the forums that those damn Customs people kept hold of these items in exchange for money. I wonder if any of the UK members could give me an idea on how long they waited before a. hearing anything from Customs or b. actually receiving their membership gear.

Cheers all

Keith
I'm in Cyprus and had a similar situation. Membership gear was sent out mid December but did not receive it until mid Jan and then I had to go and collect it and pay €20 customs for the pleasure.
I would wait a little longer as no way to track it after it leaves US.
If still not received in couple of weeks email Corrie and let them know.
Couple of days after i emailed to say mine had not arrived and they were about to send out replacement mine did arrive so pretty sure UK mail is better than Cyprus so just a snarl up that needs to clear I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.