Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I don't know if they are members but I saw the OC Overland rig this morning on my way to work. Southbound 405 freeway, about MacArthur. I was in my blk. DCSB Tacoma. Loved the rig.
It was a black 4runner with OC Overland in flat black on the doors.

Last edited:

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
I also saw an Overland Bound member in a 4x4 van that looked pretty well set up. It was heading south on PCH leaving Seal Beach heading into Huntington Beach. I tried to get their attention but to no avail. Loved the rig though.

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

9Mike2

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Garden Grove, California
Member #

Who from Utah with a Blue JKU is here in Orange county, I wait for you to come out of Sam's club. But had to get going to pick up Grandson, and came out to see you driving away... Sorry I missed you and I forgot to take a pic..

JzzR83

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Savage, MN
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0VFV
I work at a dealership in Shakopee, MN. When I was walking through the shop a few months ago there was a RAM 2500 with an OB badge. I believe it had Oregon plates. Being a customer vehicle I did not take a picture, and not knowing the member number I guess this post will be pretty worthless!

Reactions: Viking1204

Jwheeler

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Alabama
Member #

Got a call from a buddy earlier of a guy they stumbled upon stuck on a power line, asked me if I’d come winch him out, got him out and started talkin about winch’s and such for his trd 4 runner, and turned out he was a OB member, always nice to meet some members close by

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Megadoomer

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

N32°55'31.94",W117°05'20.21"
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Rossi
Member #

Collision Reconstruction stuff? Love it! Was a collision reconstructionist for LAPD for 15 years before I retired about 8 years ago... also had a side business working with private attorneys and insurance companies. Glad to see another reconstructionist here!
I have done a few vehicle accident surveys, but mostly do power line incidents for SDG&E. Much like you might see in car fatalities, its some gruesome stuff seeing up to 230,000 volts go through flesh.

Sent from my SM-G935V using OB Talk mobile app