OB Approved Members Spotted Thread

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

@Overland-Indiana Was peeping at me from his front window as I visited his house on Wednesday. :grinning: His Jeep and my 4Runner.

View attachment 34551

I looked out my window just in time to see this creepy old fella eye ballin' my Jeep.. ;) He's jelly....

Side note... It was nice to FINALLY meet you in person. I talk to you weekly and have known you virtually for about 3 years now, but it was nice to actually meet you in person.

Reactions: Mike G

FredBull

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Olympia WA
Member #

I spotted a possible member today while traveling North on I5 from Olympia (around exit 111). I didnt see a badge, but I did spot a decal. It was a green 3rd gen 4runner with a lift and maybe 33's? He had a roof rack with a small fuel can on the top.

I couldn't get a picture because I was driving, and well, its illegal (for good reasons)

I got pretty excited when I saw the decal. I have been keeping my eye out a lot more now that I have discovered OB and become a member. Hope to run into some more members!

Reactions: SLO Rob and Chadlyb

t.hornstra

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sacramento
Member #

Someone spotted my dad using my truck to tow a trailer down to LA. somewhere on I-5 between the SF Bay and grapevine. Dad was clueless when the other guy asked 'what member number are you' lol I should give him a quick reference sheet for the next time he borrows it so he doesn't look lost in the sauce.

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

No
Member #

I saw you hooked up with Pablo too! I have a 2000 (3rd Gen) 4Runner in "desert dune" so I'm basically invisible. Lift and sliders are all you'd notice, other than the OB badge.
That’s funny, I’ll keep a lookout for you

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

Yeah I just edited my crap before you posted.... but still an amazing rig. Still find it awesome that people recognize the OLB banner. Michael did a great job on setting up something unique to us overlanders. Ill proudly sport his banner and spread the word.

Reactions: UT Taco