Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Burleson, Texas, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

Meet up with member #3650 for a weekend camp out in the Texas heat this past weekend in Comfort, Texas

Heat index of 105, sounds like a good time to camp.

Reactions: G.C. Gordon

XL.Overland

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Phelan CA
First Name
Jarrod
Last Name
Smith
Member #

No pic, but spotted a member while driving home from Barstow to Victorville. Black Tacoma with license plate DMO 02. Sweet looking rig.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

dcx13

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

San Francisco, CA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Horndasch
Member #

Sunday, 17 July, 1:30ish pm, I-80 West, SF Bay Bridge: dark blue newer model 4Runner with fully loaded roof, bull-bar, and OB emblems on side pillars. Couldn't see the member number from where I was.

CatButt

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Redondo Beach, Ca
First Name
Rem
Last Name
Wyatt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6HMC
Service Branch
USMC
Spotted in Crested Butte, Co on Saturday...silver Taco with an AT Habitat and bikes hanging off the back. It pulled away before I could get out to get a closer look...just hiked Mt. CB and I had to finish a beer, STAT!

Reactions: HeliSniper

zanes71

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Los Gatos, CA
Member #

Sunday, 17 July, 1:30ish pm, I-80 West, SF Bay Bridge: dark blue newer model 4Runner with fully loaded roof, bull-bar, and OB emblems on side pillars. Couldn't see the member number from where I was.
Almost certain I saw the same one parked in downtown Saratoga earlier this week, was in a rush to work so I couldn't stop and get a picture

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Who was in Glacier National Park, on the Many Glaciers Road yesterday (Sunday) around 2 PM in a silver 5th generation 4Runner with Overland Bound yellow sticker in the back window? I was in the black 4Runner along the edge of the lake with picnic setup deployed.

RCE + BNS

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

First sighting of OB member. We were so excited, waved then forgot to write down the number. Was in Los Angeles south bound(101 or 405- it was early and this is a day late) Sat. Aug 12. Green, I think, older version Bronco type vehicle. The plate actually had OB then a 300 number. So embarrassed about the vagueness of this post. I did give a nice wave. Just so excited to actually see an emblem got lost in the waving. Hello!

Sent from my SM-G950U using OB Talk mobile app

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

It was short but fun. Soon we will drive some tracks together. That is for sure.

We met eachother when we came back from a boat trip through one of the beautiful water parks that the Netherlands have.
I think that was off road in the most extreme form. We were on the Water. hehe.