OB Approved Members Spotted Thread

• HTML tutorial

michaelgrenz

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Member #

While working ( i drive public Transportation Busses) on the freeway the other day, I saw a 2nd Gen Blue Taco with a yellow OB sticker. We were traveling on Highway 280 in San Jose/Cupertino area heading SB. I wanted to honk and give him the thumbs up but i'm sure he would think i was a crazy bus driver......but i'm not saying i'm not. haha

Anyways, if your on here (wo)man.... Sweet Taco!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
While working ( i drive public Transportation Busses) on the freeway the other day, I saw a 2nd Gen Blue Taco with a yellow OB sticker. We were traveling on Highway 280 in San Jose/Cupertino area heading SB. I wanted to honk and give him the thumbs up but i'm sure he would think i was a crazy bus driver......but i'm not saying i'm not. haha

Anyways, if your on here (wo)man.... Sweet Taco!
Cool!

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

I saw @Lipek today on Mantoloking Rd in Brick, NJ. I was in the Jeep Patriot that waved to you with the Lost Off-Road banner. The 4runner looks mean as hell dude!

Reactions: Lipek

Philbobagginz

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Brick, NJ
Member #

It was my wife driving and she probably didn't even noticed lol
oh. Haha. Probably not. I just moved down to Brick. I have seen you on the parkway, but not on local roads. Have you seen a dark grey taco with RTT driving around?