• HTML tutorial

Pranqster

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Luis Obispo, CA
Member #

Hey,

This will be because your account hasn't been "upgraded" to have the Member tag on it (seen on left under your name)

There is a thread below which members can request an upgrade as it is a manual process on the OB back end, so when members add their OB number to their profile it doesn't auto add into the Member tag - part of the verification process ect :wink:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/have-an-ob-emblem-upgrade-your-account.2029/

I'm sure @Steve will be able to process this for you :grinning:
Thank you!

Reactions: Kevigizmo

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Thanks for the hook-up Steve, but how do I post my location?
Thanks.
PS. Im in San Luis Obispo, CA 93442
It shows you up east of Fresno. That might be one @Michael has to take a look at to straighten out. I took off the zip code to see if that works, but the map just takes a snapshot once a day. See how it links tomorrow.

Pranqster

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Luis Obispo, CA
Member #

It shows you up east of Fresno. That might be one @Michael has to take a look at to straighten out. I took off the zip code to see if that works, but the map just takes a snapshot once a day. See how it links tomorrow.
Thanks Steve, I wonder if it was because I was playing around with the settings? Ill check it out tomorrow. Thanks again.
Edit: I just checked it, It worked!!
Awesome!!!

Reactions: Steve