Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

If you have a long way to go, I better get started cause I'm not near as far along as you are. You need to show us more about your camp trailer rig.
There is a whole build for it in the trailer builds section. It wouldn’t let me put a link for it in my signature since the one for the truck was there

Casper66

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Culpeper, Va.
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Carter
Member #

If you have a long way to go, I better get started cause I'm not near as far along as you are. You need to show us more about your camp trailer rig.

troywhittaker

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Alto, MI, USA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Whittaker
Member #

Been lurking for a while now, just got my account fixed and can see the member map :)

Recently sold my 2013 JEEP JKU, which was outfitted for 'light' overlanding and mostly camping, fishing and kayak trips from FL to MI. I acquired a 1969 FJ40 in May, and just picked up a 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 which I'll be building into a multi-purpose travel rig and have available to tow the FJ40 to other locations. Should be a unique build and provide a lot of flexibility!

Attachments

RVickers

Rank III

Enthusiast II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Vickers
Member #

I decided to go up to the Greenwater area of Washington State near Crystal Mountain. Hit a couple forest service roads. Still rocking a stock Titan. I’m still deciding on what type of truck I want to end up with. Definitely staying with a full size. View attachment 123964View attachment 123965View attachment 123966View attachment 123967
Nice rig. If you’re looking for other options in full size, I found my 2018 Ram 1500 quite capable. But titan should be good to go.Adjustments.JPG

rtexpeditions

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Treloyn
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK7VWK
Cant remember if I've posted here before.

1991 Mitsubishi Delica L300 Super Exceed.
turbo diesel 4x4

View attachment 57506
How do you insure a Delica in the US? I used to have one in Australia and I'm considering it as an option for an American based vehicle because it ticks many boxes.