Member Rides

• HTML tutorial

abntroop1

Rank 0

Traveler I

Bedlined tub and fenders/steps today. Ordered a foxwing off amazon a couple weeks ago. Was supposed to have been delivered, tracking says it was. If it was it was just left on my doorstep with no signature required. Either way, by the time I got home there was nothing. Man I hate thieves! Amazon kicked my cash back no questions asked after giving it another 24 hrs in case it showed up. That's why I love buying from Amazon. They really are top notch! All's well that ends well, got this one off craigslist, barely used and for a couple hundred cheaper.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hey, that is a awesome trailer. Really loving it.
Looks like it is my trailers big big brother, haha.

Greetings from Robert

D

davidangusw

^ Ummm, that trailer is AMAZING. Wow!!! Matthew, looking great!

I was away for a couple days in UT, but did not have my rover. :worried:

Jordan_Brooks

Rank 0

Contributor I

Here is my Overlanding ride, 1995 Blazer, all Moog suspension parts, 2" Lift and 31" BFG AT and Roof rack with lighting.

After Bath

A little storage solution, still not complete, i want to cover it in carpet and build a roll out for my grill.

Battery backup, almost done...

Pretty much done here, it is set up to charge from 12v socket in vehicle, plug into AC wall outlet or charge from the solar panels that fold up and store inside the tool box its mounted in

Cameron

Rank 0

Contributor I

Got my sticker today! It looks great! Today was our first day above 3 degrees Celsius in weeks (that I know of) , so I was able to slap it on!

ishdavis07

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hello all, I happened upon this site about a week ago and decided to join. My current rig is a 99 XJ that I have set up for camping/overland. Heres a pic of her from last fall. I have added new 32" Cooper Discoverer STT's since that pic was taken and attached my Hi Lift and other thigns to my rack. The Rack was built by myself, the bumper is a JCR Offroad along with their rear quarter armor. It has an OME 3.5 inch lift. Im currently saving up for two Tepui roof top tents, one for this and the other for my 2014 JKU.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Looks like it could climb a tree..cool rig! GREAT job on the rack.

Chromedragon

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stockton, CA
Member #

Hello all,

found the site after finding the you tube channel. love all the videos and even more that they are so in my back yard. It is fun seeing the freeways and roads i use to get up to Arnold etc. Very nice to see the diversity of rigs and that i'm not the only one with a full size truck. Mopar seems to be in the blood have owned a lot of dodge products. My current rig is a 2006 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Quad Cab. 5.7 Hemi, 6spd Manual G56 transmission, electronic lockers front and rear, Sway bar disconnect and a frame mounted warn 12k winch.

My GF and i have just really started exploring our area and planning trips. We went up and did most of the Barney Reilly trail near Markley ville that was a lot of fun almost ran over a bear that we startled in the aspens.

Looking forward to learning and exploring more here and where ever

will be ordering a badge and stickers soon enough for the truck and the prius i use for commuting.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

Why is it I enjoy cleaning my truck, but miss the dirt as soon as I do?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
5718 said:
Looking forward to learning and exploring more here and where ever will be ordering a badge and stickers soon enough for the truck and the prius i use for commuting.
Hey Anthony! Welcome to the site and to Overland Bound! Lots of great folks here willing to  share!

Have fun!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
5597 said:
Hello all, I happened upon this site about a week ago and decided to join.
Welcome to the community! That's a sweet looking ride! I'll be interested to see your tent when you get it. Nice job on the rack two - an LED lightbar is in my future!

M

radioflyerxj

Rank 0

Contributor I

Hi guy's

My name is Sean I'm new to overlanding but have been an avid wheeler for many years.

I wheel my 94 Jeep XJ with a 4.5 in lift running 33x12.5 Wrangler Duratrac's along with many other Mods (too many to list lol).

Reactions: ezuerlein