Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Not the greatest picture but that's my "Ellie" :blush: Just starting out so not much done...Diamondback Cover, KO2's, Bed Extender, and bunch of tools in the back

View attachment 86854
Nice looking truck, another good color! You're going to love that Diamond Back cover, I've had mine for 7+ years and it's by far my favorite upgrade to my truck.

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
my rig is a 2012 ford raptor. I am hoping to get it out a little more. My wife and I are just starting to get into overlanding. View attachment 92337
Nice truck, if things go well once my oldest son graduates college this fall my next truck will be a Raptor! For the time being I will continue to upgrade my current F-150 Supercrew into the best Overland vehicle it can be! Will be looking forward to any Overland upgrades you do to the Raptor!

Reactions: Jaytperry89

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Now that I have finally made it through the 59 pages of this thread I guess I'll add a picture of my Overland 2011 F-150 FX4 Supercrew. When I originally purchased new in the Fall of 2011 I lifted the rear with a leaf spring, leveled the front with Bilstein shocks and a spacer. Brought the truck up 2-3 inches to give me some added clearance over stock. I also upgrade to 33" Duratrac tires and put the Diamondback cover on the back. Soon I'll post up a good picture of the Diamondback cover and truck in the build section and show you the idea I came up with for adding a RTT on top of the Diamondback cover! Really enjoyed going through this thread and glad I joined as a member here!Truck at Lease 2.jpg

Last edited: