Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jacob_S

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

I just saw this!
Hello I'm Jake from MA. I pack my tj full of camping gear and get out when I can.

That's what my camping setup looks like.

That's a shot of my "kitchen"

This was one of the best camping spots I've been to. Was with a small group of like minded travelers.

DungeonWorksGarage

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bartlett tn
Member #

Hi all name is Johnny from Memphis Tennessee. My rig is a 91 Montero LS, been modded a little by myself. I've been into this for about 5 years now, so still a novice. Found this from instagram. Anyways don't know what else to say so here's my rig.

Attachments

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Hi all name is Johnny from Memphis Tennessee. My rig is a 91 Montero LS, been modded a little by myself. I've been into this for about 5 years now, so still a novice. Found this from instagram. Anyways don't know what else to say so here's my rig.
I've never seen a Montero before. That's pretty cool! Welcome to the forums!

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I like it!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Where in Iowa? Dubuque here. Often in Ames also for work.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

@Jacob_S Thats a really cool setup you have in the back. I know there's not a lot of space. I love what you did with that...

@TheCelt7 Yay Montero! I had a 2 door in college and I loved that thing. It wasn't going to win any races, but it was a great little ride. I always dug the 4doors because they reminded me of the old defenders and Land Cruisers. Cool rig!

ravenplague

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Santa Cruz, CA
Member #

Hey guys, just wanted to say hello and introduce my rig. I saw her while riding my bicycle to work and knew she was the one. I purchased her for 1500 with 150k mileage. She is an 82 FJ60. In the last six months I have been working on making her reliable and solid. I have a 2' lift kit coming soon. Planning on doing the Mojave trial in the spring and Moab/ Grand canyon in the summer. Glad to be here and learn as much as I can from you guys
Steve from Santa Cruz2015_1010_183625_004.JPG

Jacob_S

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

@Jacob_S Thats a really cool setup you have in the back. I know there's not a lot of space. I love what you did with that...

@TheCelt7 Yay Montero! I had a 2 door in college and I loved that thing. It wasn't going to win any races, but it was a great little ride. I always dug the 4doors because they reminded me of the old defenders and Land Cruisers. Cool rig!
Thanks
It took a good amount of planning but everything fits very good. Chuck box and cooler on the bottom with tent and sleeping bags ontop. Then spares and tools under the seats and in the pockets. The trasharoo gives me a little extra space also, it's actually where I carry my toilet.
So 2 people no probelm, four I would need a trailer or roof rack.

Reactions: SLO Rob