Last Name
Guse
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC0NTP
Service Branch
NA
Rig: 2014 FJ Cruiser
Experience: Novice. I have had one trip to Moab with the stock FJ and had a great time. I really hope to get tips to keep building up a great rig.

Reactions: SLO Rob

DungeonWorksGarage

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bartlett tn
Member #

@Jacob_S Thats a really cool setup you have in the back. I know there's not a lot of space. I love what you did with that...

@TheCelt7 Yay Montero! I had a 2 door in college and I loved that thing. It wasn't going to win any races, but it was a great little ride. I always dug the 4doors because they reminded me of the old defenders and Land Cruisers. Cool rig!
Yeah she's definitely not going to win a race. I agree it has that vibe along the lines of a LC.

Paolo

Rank I

Enthusiast I

I'm Paolo

Current Vehicle: 2014 Nissan Xterra Pro 4x 6mt
Experience: Lots of backpacking.. but novice off roading

Last edited:
Reactions: murps and SLO Rob

IronPercheron

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Sweeny Texas
Member #

I'm Paolo

Current Vehicle: 2014 Nissan Xterra Pro 4x 6mt
Experience: Lots of backpacking.. but novice off roading
I am a long time off roader and ive only recently started backpacking in the mix.

We can trade notes all ya like, the Xterra is a great rig!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: murps

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Howdy, folks. I've been perusing the site for a while, but finally signed up and thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. My name's Josh and I'm currently living in Lacey, Washington. I'm in the military, so I've lived in three different states in the past 18 months (NY, AZ, and now WA). I'm originally from North Carolina, and am slowly becoming acclimated to wide open life on the west coast.

Anyways, I currently drive a 2014 Xterra Pro-4x with quite a bit done to it. I like to get out every weekend, and look forward to learning from and contributing to these forums.

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

Howdy, folks. I've been perusing the site for a while, but finally signed up and thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. My name's Josh and I'm currently living in Lacey, Washington. I'm in the military, so I've lived in three different states in the past 18 months (NY, AZ, and now WA). I'm originally from North Carolina, and am slowly becoming acclimated to wide open life on the west coast.

Anyways, I currently drive a 2014 Xterra Pro-4x with quite a bit done to it. I like to get out every weekend, and look forward to learning from and contributing to these forums.

Welcome! Love the rig man,

Reactions: pace04

stifler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Member #

Howdy from the SouthEast! reside in Tampa, florida originally from Cali by way of Virginia. Been in the offroad (Jeep) world for a while but fresh to Overland Life. Now that my son is in Boy scouts we have opted for a differnt build for the family to see this great country!
2015 toyota SR5 4x4
Bilstein 5100s on all 4 corners w/ SAW coils out back. BFG KO2s
NFAB bars (being swapped for shrockwork sliders)
Baja Rack on order.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Welcome and thank yo for your service.

MarkW

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Howdy from the SouthEast! reside in Tampa, florida originally from Cali by way of Virginia. Been in the offroad (Jeep) world for a while but fresh to Overland Life. Now that my son is in Boy scouts we have opted for a differnt build for the family to see this great country!
2015 toyota SR5 4x4
Bilstein 5100s on all 4 corners w/ SAW coils out back. BFG KO2s
NFAB bars (being swapped for shrockwork sliders)
Baja Rack on order.
Welcome from another Floridian.

Reactions: stifler

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@CelsisTaco Welcome, Anthony!

We're new kayakers, and Boundary Waters looks like an amazing place to experience. There are a lot of closer places for us to gain experience first, though, before we head out into somewhere like that!

I'm glad you found us here at Overland Bound. Amazing people with a wealth of information to share.
Steve

CelsisTaco

Rank 0

Contributor I

@CelsisTaco Welcome, Anthony!

We're new kayakers, and Boundary Waters looks like an amazing place to experience. There are a lot of closer places for us to gain experience first, though, before we head out into somewhere like that!

I'm glad you found us here at Overland Bound. Amazing people with a wealth of information to share.
Steve
Thank you Steve for the warm welcome man. :) But yeah! Tons of places to go Kayaking, we took a canoe up there, me my dad uncle and brother. It was probably one of the hardest and longest trip ive ever completed. We hiked about 6 hours through mud and mosquito! But finally got there, we had are own island in the middle of no where, even got a small glimpse of the Northern lights! sucked going through it, but man looking back on it, it the most breathtaking moments of my life.

Reactions: Steve

JESSE N

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi everyone my name is JESSE, I just joined the OB I have a 2001 dodge dakota quad cab v8 5.9L strong truck, looking forward to modify it this coming year and start my overlanding experience...hope to hear from everyone on here Thanks and have a great day....