Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

jjreyn

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi All,

I joined a couple of weeks ago and consistently get interrupted when trying to introduce myself...

Currently I am city locked due to work and family, but am looking hard at easing up and getting back to the true outdoors. In support of my wife's preference (her current idea of camping is to stay at a motel 6) I most likely will be looking at slide in campers with a potty once I decide on the truck.

I look forward to spending more time in the forums.

Joe in DFW

TYSC

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Hi everyone. Tyson here. I'm new to this forum and an observer on a few others. I've been following OB for a while on various platforms and found this one and thought I'd check it out. I'm in eastern Ontario Canada and use my vehicles for various activities such as hunting and Camping. I'd love to do more vehicle based exploring. I recently traded in my 2006 Tacoma for a 2013 Tundra crewmax.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

MarioDidIt

Rank III

Advocate II

Hello everyone!

Fellow Overlander from California! However, I had bought my rig ('08 Fj Cruiser) when living in Oregon, did a good amount of exploring there, and Washington but right before I moved back down to CA I was able to go on a 5 day, 550+ mile overland trip through Southern and Central British Columbia, Canada. I must say, that was the most amazing scenery I've ever seen. Now here I am in the concrete jungles of Southern California, trying to get my adventure fix as often as I can.

Here are some photos, and a link to my Canada trip video.
IMG_4125.jpg
_MG_6892.jpg
_MG_6559b.jpg13765774_1371508042877473_1688842424753475119_o (1).jpg
_MG_6770.jpg

Link to Canadian Expedition video!

Hope to see some of you on the trails someday!

druff6991

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Carlsbad NM
Member #

My name is David Ruff
Im currently living in Carlsbad NM
Ive got a 2002 silverado 1500 z71, about to be the owner of a crew cab square body (fingers crossed)
Grew up with rock crawlers and mud boggers along the Canadian river. Camping in the woods comes natural to me. Id like to explore more through Wyoming and Montana and also more arid regions like Utah or Arizona

Attachments

WhiskeyIsMySpiritAnimal

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Scottsdale AZ
Member #

Hello everyone!

Fellow Overlander from California! However, I had bought my rig ('08 Fj Cruiser) when living in Oregon, did a good amount of exploring there, and Washington but right before I moved back down to CA I was able to go on a 5 day, 550+ mile overland trip through Southern and Central British Columbia, Canada. I must say, that was the most amazing scenery I've ever seen. Now here I am in the concrete jungles of Southern California, trying to get my adventure fix as often as I can.

Here are some photos, and a link to my Canada trip video.

View attachment 19037

Link to Canadian Expedition video!

Hope to see some of you on the trails someday!

Nice set up with the awning tent!

justin marsh

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Miriam Vale QLD Australia
Member #

Hi everyone. Tyson here. I'm new to this forum and an observer on a few others. I've been following OB for a while on various platforms and found this one and thought I'd check it out. I'm in eastern Ontario Canada and use my vehicles for various activities such as hunting and Camping. I'd love to do more vehicle based exploring. I recently traded in my 2006 Tacoma for a 2013 Tundra crewmax.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
welcome to the crew. nice rig

Paul Fon

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Woodstock GA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Fon
Member #

Hi Y'all , My name is Paul
Im from Woodstock Ga.
I drive an 1996 jeep cherokee
I have been four wheeling most of my life and with a club in Atlanta for the past 17 years.
looking forward to learning more about slowing down and enjoying the hole trip instead of rushing to get their and home . I feel I've been missing out on a lot of good stuff that would make the trip that much better..
Im looking forward to getting to know y'all better!!!!

justin marsh

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Miriam Vale QLD Australia
Member #

Hi Y'all , My name is Paul
Im from Woodstock Ga.
I drive an 1996 jeep cherokee
I have been four wheeling most of my life and with a club in Atlanta for the past 17 years.
looking forward to learning more about slowing down and enjoying the hole trip instead of rushing to get their and home . I feel I've been missing out on a lot of good stuff that would make the trip that much better..
Im looking forward to getting to know y'all better!!!!
welcome Paul