Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Greetings fellow travelers! New member here but have been doing this for a while now, although until recently just figured I was just driving through the woods and camping when I got tired... never realizing there was a name for it lol! I am a wrecker and recovery operator which is slightly helpful when off roading and needing to help someone or myself get out whatever mayhem just happened. Graduated from my 07 FJC to a 2023 Gladiator (JTR) about 6 months ago and have been upgrading and modding as much as my time and finances can afford, seems to be an ongoing process and most definitely an addiction. Most recent long trip was solo last fall on the WABDR sections 1-5, having to bail the last section due to a battery problem in Conconully. No lift at this point but the 35's on the rubicon suspension seem to be a pretty good combination to get me where I need to go. Looking forward to meeting some great people out there!

View attachment 274764View attachment 274765View attachment 274766
Welcome! Glad you were able to go on the trip last weekend, I had to bail, but live in Spokane. if you see a lifted Maroon Lexus (mostly on the north side of spokane) that's me. look forward to connecting with you on the trail!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi, my name is Shawn, and I'm a novice overlander from Knoxville, TN. I was happy to find this group while searching for ways to attach a platform for a RTT that would work over the bed of my truck, attached by means of a Rhino track style bedrail track,while allowing to keep my Undercover tonneau cover in place. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank youView attachment 275602
Hello Shawn, welcome to Overland Bound.

UAmatt89

Rank IV

Advocate II

Sierra Vista, AZ, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Carroll
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6HNY
Service Branch
USAF retired
Hi, my name is Shawn, and I'm a novice overlander from Knoxville, TN. I was happy to find this group while searching for ways to attach a platform for a RTT that would work over the bed of my truck, attached by means of a Rhino track style bedrail track,while allowing to keep my Undercover tonneau cover in place. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank youView attachment 275602
Shawn,
Welcome to the community. I’m relatively new to the group as well and learning the different forums to post questions like this. The General Overland Discussion forum may get you answers. Cheers!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Shawn,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I have seen some pics here of rigs with the RTT over the truck bed from time to time. Maybe you will find a solution that fits your needs in the Gear or Q&A forums here.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Shawn
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Shawn, welcome to Overland Bound!

Dark Yoda

Rank VI

Enthusiast II

Shelbyville, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Forest
Last Name
Hatchel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ghost
Welcome to the group I’m in Shelbyville Tennessee

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Hello Shawn! Welcome to Overland Bound!

Odyssey Escapades

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Wilfred
Member #

Welcome Shawn. I’m sure your rank as Novice will change very soon. Happy Trails

Odyssey Escapades

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
First Name
Clint
Last Name
Wilfred
Member #

Hi Shawn,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

I have seen some pics here of rigs with the RTT over the truck bed from time to time. Maybe you will find a solution that fits your needs in the Gear or Q&A forums here.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
I’ve decided to fix up Leitner Designs for my RAM TRX bed. Looked around but closed in for them.
Waiting for the shipment so I can fix it up and then fix up an RTT on it

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello friends, I'm Larry and from Texas.
I drive a 2006 Ram 2500 and looking to get into some car camping... errrr overlanding... now that the kids are a bit older. I come from an ADV and touring motorcycle background so the 4wd thing is all kind of new to me.
Hello Larry, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

I drive a 2006 Ram 2500 and looking to get into some car camping... errrr overlanding... now that the kids are a bit older. I come from an ADV and touring motorcycle background so the 4wd thing is all kind of new to me.
Hallo Larry
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Larry and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Sclary3

Rank VI

Advocate II

Hahnville, St. Charles Parish, Louisiana, United States
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Clary
Member #

Service Branch
Sheriffs Deputy
Hi Larry and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
Welcome to a awesome club!

Sclary3

Rank VI

Advocate II

Hahnville, St. Charles Parish, Louisiana, United States
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Clary
Member #

Service Branch
Sheriffs Deputy
Hallo Larry
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N
Welcome to a awesome club!