Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello? Am I posting this in an old forum?
I guess I'm the new guy.
View attachment 275378
I live way up north in Sussex County, NJ and always down to get dirty, lol. Hit me up if your in the area, I could use a buddy to help pull me out if I need to be ;)
Hi there

Welcome to OB from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Attachments

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
I guess I'm the new guy.
View attachment 275378
I live way up north in Sussex County, NJ and always down to get dirty, lol. Hit me up if your in the area, I could use a buddy to help pull me out if I need to be ;)
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

dcajrsc

Rank II

Steward I

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hey, I'm David, a new member here. I grew up and Montana, Wyoming, in western South Dakota. Up until I left for college, our family did similar things to over landing. Now for the first time since I was 18 years old I have a four-wheel-drive and looking to get back into over landing. Now I live in the upstate of South Carolina. Lots of good novice forest service roads to cut my teeth on. Rig is being kitted out. It is a 2024 Toyota 4runner TRD Pro. I'm excited to get back out on the dirt roads.IMG_0628.jpg

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
I guess I'm the new guy.
View attachment 275378
Hi Stefan,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey, I'm David, a new member here. I grew up and Montana, Wyoming, in western South Dakota. Up until I left for college, our family did similar things to over landing. Now for the first time since I was 18 years old I have a four-wheel-drive and looking to get back into over landing. Now I live in the upstate of South Carolina. Lots of good novice forest service roads to cut my teeth on. Rig is being kitted out. It is a 2024 Toyota 4runner TRD Pro. I'm excited to get back out on the dirt roads.View attachment 275420
Hi David,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

dcajrsc

Rank II

Steward I

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Anderson
Member #

Hey, I'm David, a new member here. I grew up and Montana, Wyoming, in western South Dakota. Up until I left for college, our family did similar things to over landing. Now for the first time since I was 18 years old I have a four-wheel-drive and looking to get back into over landing. Now I live in the upstate of South Carolina. Lots of good novice forest service roads to cut my teeth on. Rig is being kitted out. It is a 2024 Toyota 4runner TRD Pro. I'm excited to get back out on the dirt roads.View attachment 275420
Thank you!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi David,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello David, welcome to Overland Bound.

Contributor I

Trumbull, CT, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
McKnight
Hey,
truck.png
I am Rob, I moved to Trumbull, CT about a month ago for work. My family has been into overlanding for several years and I have some experience in it, but not a whole lot. I am looking for a group to be a part of. I do love getting outdoors and am looking for some trails. I have a 2014 f-150 limited, 4 wheel drive, 3" lift, 35" mud tires, locking rear diff. It's not super modified, but it is fun.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey,
View attachment 275443
I am Rob, I moved to Trumbull, CT about a month ago for work. My family has been into overlanding for several years and I have some experience in it, but not a whole lot. I am looking for a group to be a part of. I do love getting outdoors and am looking for some trails. I have a 2014 f-150 limited, 4 wheel drive, 3" lift, 35" mud tires, locking rear diff. It's not super modified, but it is fun.
Welcome To Overland Bound Rob
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound David
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I guess I'm the new guy.
View attachment 275378
Welcome To Overland Bound
@Ethan N is a great local resource for your area.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey,
View attachment 275443
Hello Rob, welcome to Overland Bound.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
I guess I'm the new guy.
View attachment 275378
Greetings Stefan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings David, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey,
View attachment 275443
Greetings Rob, welcome to Overland Bound!

Septimusus

Rank I

Contributor III

Dresden, Deutschland
First Name
Alexander
Last Name
Schoenjahn
Hi,

I am Alex, currently in my search for the right rig for me. Last year together with my girlfriend I bought our HZJ75 "Ben" in Arusha, Tanzania and it has been a bumpy ride eversince. Buying a car in Africa is not an easy thing to do and fixing it there even less so. Therefore I am currently selling our car which is Located in Iringa, Tanzania for the same price we bought it (although we invested around 5000€ in repairing it.

Furthermore I am looking for a new rig and I found one for sale with is a HZJ79 but with Three! axles. Now I am thinking if this is a good idea, therefore I made this post:

Cheers

IMG_1262.jpeg
Me with our Beloved Ben (before we bought him new rims)

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi,

I am Alex, currently in my search for the right rig for me. Last year together with my girlfriend I bought our HZJ75 "Ben" in Arusha, Tanzania and it has been a bumpy ride eversince. Buying a car in Africa is not an easy thing to do and fixing it there even less so. Therefore I am currently selling our car which is Located in Iringa, Tanzania for the same price we bought it (although we invested around 5000€ in repairing it.

Furthermore I am looking for a new rig and I found one for sale with is a HZJ79 but with Three! axles. Now I am thinking if this is a good idea, therefore I made this post:

Cheers

View attachment 275450
Me with our Beloved Ben (before we bought him new rims)
Hi Alex

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky