old bodyman

Rank 0

Contributor I

Oregon, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Geil
Hello - I'm Dave - I have an '07 Honda Pilot (4x4) that's been a decent all around rig for us , but I am interested in improving its ground clearance . We've camped for many years , but we're finding we have to go to more remote spots to avoid the crowds , which means worse roads - so I'm looking for advice on a lift kit and skid plates to avoid undercarriage damage. Anyone have experience or advice in this area ? Thanx !

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
1) Picture! View attachment 274881
2) Location: Santee Ca.
3) Rig: 2004, Lexus, GX470, OME Lift with Wheels and Tires. M1102 camp trailer in process. Ktm 950 Adventure bike.
4) Overlanding Experience: Typical stuff, beginner in the GX world but advanced in two-wheel camping.

Looking to get out WAY more often.
Hello Danny, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello - I'm Dave - I have an '07 Honda Pilot (4x4) that's been a decent all around rig for us , but I am interested in improving its ground clearance . We've camped for many years , but we're finding we have to go to more remote spots to avoid the crowds , which means worse roads - so I'm looking for advice on a lift kit and skid plates to avoid undercarriage damage. Anyone have experience or advice in this area ? Thanx !
Hello Dave, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Dave
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

3) Rig: 2004, Lexus, GX470, OME Lift with Wheels and Tires. M1102 camp trailer in process. Ktm 950 Adventure bike.
4) Overlanding Experience: Typical stuff, beginner in the GX world but advanced in two-wheel camping.

Hallo Danny
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE

Hi Danny,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Great shot.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Dave and welcome to Overland Bound!

Maybe you can find something about lifting the Pilot in this topic here:

2007 Honda Pilot Off Road Build | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi there,

Welcome to OB from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Danny, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Dave, welcome to Overland Bound!

IPXJ

Rank II

Contributor III

Belleville, PA, USA
First Name
Ivan
Last Name
Peight
Member #

Hello,
My name is Ivan, I'm fairly new to over landing but I'm very interested and would like to find out what opportunities are available in the state of PA.
My vehicle is a 2001 Jeep XJ with a 3-1/2" lift on 33's
my experience is basicly some moderate mountain trails and forest roads Etc

Attachments

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860
Hello,
My name is Ivan, I'm fairly new to over landing but I'm very interested and would like to find out what opportunities are available in the state of PA.
Hello Ivan! Welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello,

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
Welcome To Overland Bound
PA Local Expert @Wawa Skittletits is a great resource.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com