Martini

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Martini
Last Name
DeBoard
Hello! New member here. Discovered this group and looking to get more insight on how I can pursue my beginner endeavour in overlanding with my current vehicle until I can upgrade later down the road ( see what I did there) I’m currently outfitting my VW Tiggy and myself on budget and very much enjoying each trip even though I am often limited by my vehicles capabilities. Current project looking to build a camp kitchen out of vault v800 ( open to ideas ) Open to routes in eastern and near and far northern Ontario. CheersIMG_1633.jpeg

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello! New member here. Discovered this group and looking to get more insight on how I can pursue my beginner endeavour in overlanding with my current vehicle until I can upgrade later down the road ( see what I did there) I’m currently outfitting my VW Tiggy and myself on budget and very much enjoying each trip even though I am often limited by my vehicles capabilities. Current project looking to build a camp kitchen out of vault v800 ( open to ideas ) Open to routes in eastern and near and far northern Ontario. Cheers
Hallo Martini
Welcome to OBO
Ontario, there is a lot to explore around that area.
Was there in the late -70.
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hello! New member here. Discovered this group and looking to get more insight on how I can pursue my beginner endeavour in overlanding with my current vehicle until I can upgrade later down the road ( see what I did there) I’m currently outfitting my VW Tiggy and myself on budget and very much enjoying each trip even though I am often limited by my vehicles capabilities. Current project looking to build a camp kitchen out of vault v800 ( open to ideas ) Open to routes in eastern and near and far northern Ontario. CheersView attachment 274070
Hi there,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello! New member here. Discovered this group and looking to get more insight on how I can pursue my beginner endeavour in overlanding with my current vehicle until I can upgrade later down the road ( see what I did there) I’m currently outfitting my VW Tiggy and myself on budget and very much enjoying each trip even though I am often limited by my vehicles capabilities. Current project looking to build a camp kitchen out of vault v800 ( open to ideas ) Open to routes in eastern and near and far northern Ontario. CheersView attachment 274070
Hi Martini,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound
@Steph_ Adventures is to the west of you and is a good resource for Canada.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Joeguyzxj

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Joe
From North East Pa
I have been Offroading / Camping For 20+ Years & Love to explore new areas . Currently planning a 7 day venture across the state with as much dirt as possible while camping at state forests. I currently have a 98 Jeep Cherokee XJ with a lot of modifications so I can get out and do what I love !

Attachments

Last edited:

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Joe
From North East Pa
I have been Offroading / Camping For 20+ Years & Love to explore new areas . Currently planning a 7 day venture across the state with as much dirt as possible while camping at state forests. I currently have a 98 Jeep Cherokee XJ with a lot of modifications so I can get out and do what I love !
Hallo Joe
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Joe
From North East Pa
Hi Joe,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Nice XJ!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Martini

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ottawa, ON, Canada
First Name
Martini
Last Name
DeBoard
@Steph_ Adventures is to the west of you and is a good resource for Canada.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com
Awesome thank you so much for the new information to review.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Martini, welcome to Overland Bound.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Joe
From North East Pa
Hello Joe, welcome to Overland Bound.

Scott.Coco

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mansfield, PA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Cocolin
Member #

Joe
From North East Pa
Welcome Joe, nice to see another PA member.

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Joe
From North East Pa
Hi Joe,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Greetings Martini, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Joe
From North East Pa
Greetings Joe, welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Joe
From North East Pa
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Joe
From North East Pa
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®

Gotham2112

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Sachse, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McGovern
Member #

Hi Martini. Welcome to OB!

Gotham2112

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Sachse, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McGovern
Member #

Joe
From North East Pa
Hi Joe. Welcome to OB!