Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Thank you for letting me in :-)
Name - Jeremy Gibb
Rig - 2004 WJ 4.0 4x4
Location (now) - Colorado Springs
Level - above beginner?! I have been wheeling many years and have Military experience :-) This is something that I have been thinking about for a love time.
This is the Most recent Picture of my Rig. As always, still work in progress.
View attachment 263062
Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Good morning! Wanted to finally introduce myself. Long time lurker. As we get older been dreaming about taking our trucks and touring the US and getting out of NJ. Looking forward to getting tons of ideas of this site as well as several others.
1) Pictures below
The Green Gladiator is mine and the white 2 dr JL is my wife’s, the Blue 392 is my sisters (we are not taking her with us touring, lol)
2) Location (General area is fine)
Northeast in NJ
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
2018 Jeep JL 2 door - Trailing vehicle
2020 Jeep Gladiator + M1102 trailer This will be built into a camper trailer.
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)
We are both Novice overlanders, avid camper and Hiker, some light off roading.
5) Plans - The TAT, Easter Jeep Safari 2024 and camping using the trailer, when completed, rather than ground tents

View attachment 263116View attachment 263118View attachment 263117
Hi Leonard and welcome to Overland Bound!

Nice rigs. Enjoy your trips with it.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Icthruu74

Rank I

Contributor III

First Name
Corrin
Last Name
Holm
Hello,

I’m Corey, located in Michigan. I’ve been camping and road tripping for years and recently discovered Overlanding. Interested in learning more and going on some adventure.

I’ve got a stock Subaru Forester, but I’ve also used a VW Jetta, a Chevy Silverado, and a Yukon in the past. I had the advantage of getting to learn off-road driving from a longtime Colorado resident who took me on some adventures out there several years ago.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hi! Glad to be here. My name is Dante but I'm mostly known as Subway (no funny story behind the nickname unfortunately). I'm living in and in college in Argentina. I joined this forum because me and two friends are commited to driving the Pan American Highway from December 2024 to February 2025. Two of us have plenty highway experience as passengers and all of us have limited experience as drivers. We will be working on the latter before our departure driving inside Argentina, which has incredible sites to visit and I encourage anyone with the means to visit to do so. Evidently as students our budget is severly limited and is a deciding factor in our planning. We have no idea what we are doing and thus would love to hear stories and any tips from other overlanders.
Kindly,
Dante
(Unfortunately don't have a rig yet)
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Thank you for letting me in :-)
Name - Jeremy Gibb
Rig - 2004 WJ 4.0 4x4
Location (now) - Colorado Springs
Level - above beginner?! I have been wheeling many years and have Military experience :-) This is something that I have been thinking about for a love time.
This is the Most recent Picture of my Rig. As always, still work in progress.
View attachment 263062

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Good morning! Wanted to finally introduce myself. Long time lurker. As we get older been dreaming about taking our trucks and touring the US and getting out of NJ. Looking forward to getting tons of ideas of this site as well as several others.
1) Pictures below
The Green Gladiator is mine and the white 2 dr JL is my wife’s, the Blue 392 is my sisters (we are not taking her with us touring, lol)
2) Location (General area is fine)
Northeast in NJ
3) Rig (Year, Make, Model, etc.)
2018 Jeep JL 2 door - Trailing vehicle
2020 Jeep Gladiator + M1102 trailer This will be built into a camper trailer.
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice or Experienced, you're welcome here!)
We are both Novice overlanders, avid camper and Hiker, some light off roading.
5) Plans - The TAT, Easter Jeep Safari 2024 and camping using the trailer, when completed, rather than ground tents

View attachment 263116View attachment 263118View attachment 263117

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello,

I’m Corey, located in Michigan. I’ve been camping and road tripping for years and recently discovered Overlanding. Interested in learning more and going on some adventure.

I’ve got a stock Subaru Forester, but I’ve also used a VW Jetta, a Chevy Silverado, and a Yukon in the past. I had the advantage of getting to learn off-road driving from a longtime Colorado resident who took me on some adventures out there several years ago.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello,

Hallo Corev
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello,

Hi and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

SETHZILLA!

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atascadero, CA
First Name
Seth
Last Name
Howard
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Bruiser_WW_prep.jpg
Hey, I'm SETHZILLA

Live on the Central Coast of California - San Luis Obispo

"Bruiser" is our 1996 Land Cruiser -built to the hilt. Almost 100% complete now

Been offroading and camping since i was a kid. Now i Overland with the family and keep the wheeling fun.

(the rig doesn't look like this at the moment, we dressed it up for the premier of Mad Max: Fury Road)

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

View attachment 263158
Hey, I'm SETHZILLA

Live on the Central Coast of California - San Luis Obispo

"Bruiser" is our 1996 Land Cruiser -built to the hilt. Almost 100% complete now

Been offroading and camping since i was a kid. Now i Overland with the family and keep the wheeling fun.

(the rig doesn't look like this at the moment, we dressed it up for the premier of Mad Max: Fury Road)
About time!! Welcome!

Smoke Jr.

Rank III

Contributor III

Winder, Barrow County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Smolkowicz
Member #

Hello Everyone,
Brand new to the whole overlanding scene and I am looking forward to heading out and meeting some of yall. Im originally from Pennsylvania, now living in Georgia for the last 20 or so years. Will be heading out west in September for my first big overlanding adventure and myself and my pooch Chewie can not wait!!!! Look forward to getting great info from this community! Im already off to a flying start so far… Thanks to yall!!!

Angelhalo

Rank 0

Contributor II

UK
First Name
Rebecca
Last Name
Smith
Hi everyone, I am new here, but have been living and travelling in my 4x4 'Crossover' for over 2 years. I have been in Europe and extensively in the United Kingdom.
My next adventure is South America. Starting in Uruguay September/October 2023. Looking for like minded folk to travel with and enjoy life. I have no set route, but would like to be in Patagonia for the Spring.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone, I am new here, but have been living and travelling in my 4x4 'Crossover' for over 2 years. I have been in Europe and extensively in the United Kingdom.
My next adventure is South America. Starting in Uruguay September/October 2023. Looking for like minded folk to travel with and enjoy life. I have no set route, but would like to be in Patagonia for the Spring.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
North America
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com