Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello fellow enthusiasts!
I’m in the Phoenix metro area and run a 2001 4Runner that I bought new. It’s built to handle the AZ trails.
I’m intermediate at best and love new adventures and challenges! Looking forward to using this platform to connect with others in the area and experience some new spots, locally and out of area.
Hello

Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Boun

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound

cadrummo

Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

Phoenix
Member #

I’m in the Phoenix metro area and run a 2001 4Runner that I bought new. It’s built to handle the AZ trails.
I’m intermediate at best and love new adventures and challenges! Looking forward to using this platform to connect with others in the area and experience some new spots, locally and out of area.
Hello

Welcome to the Overland Bound community

My name is Rich Anderssohn, I am your US Southwest member representative for Arizona

Here are some helpful links to get you started

U.S. SouthWest (AZ NM TX OK)

Overland Bound Meetups

Overland Trip Planning

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-routes-downloadable.29/?prefix_id=67

Map - Overland Boun

Welcome to Rally Point! - Overland Bound
Awesome! Nice to meet you. Thanks for the info!

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
Welcome aboard to the OB community from AZ from Illinois. Years ago, I used to live in Chandler and had a FJ40 built for rock crawling. Loved the area and am glad you are enjoying the adventures that area provides.

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Welcome to Overland Bound

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo and Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello and welcome to Overland Bound!

TheTBlock

Rank V

Trail Blazer III

Sturgis, Meade County, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Taylor
Last Name
Block
Member #

Welcome to OverlandBound from South Dakota!

Psfracer

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Santa Clarita, CA, USA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Fercho
Hey there,

Have you ever been on a road trip….just driving and you notice a small dirt road that disappears way out in the distance…….and wonder “where does that go”.…..but then keep driving to your destination? Well, I want to make that turn and start taking these roads, start exploring to places I haven’t been.

Name is Paul, beginner in overlanding, the trail to Laurel Lake, Mammoth area, is about my speed for now. I love Alabama Hills and anything else up the 395 from Lone Pine to Mammoth. Wanting to go to Death Valley and start exploring trails all over south west Utah. Currently live in SoCal but will be relocating to Southwest Utah next year.

Vehicle is a 2015 GMC 2500HD 4X4 Duramax. 5 inch lift on 35s currently with just some basic light mods and recovery gear. Next step is Fab4 bumper so I can install a nice winch and some additional cube lights. I have a motor sports background and comfortable working on DIY installs.

When I was younger, I hiked across the Western US for years, climbed Mt Rainer, Mt Whitney 3X, etc - but today I am more into quad riding, kayaking, mountain biking and photography.

I joined here as I hope to learn on where to go, avoid mistakes, and see what mods work, what is necessary, nice to have, and what really isn’t, based on real world experience from those who are much more experienced than I.

Photography is one of my hobbies, and I like being able to get out in the middle of nowhere and do some Astrophotography of the night sky. The darker the area, the better. I literally could post pictures for weeks but will restrain myself to these few:
B32B4F7C-3A00-43DD-A4CF-A9E2C1BF2F62.jpegC8364F2F-5004-46C6-933A-1000FA826458.jpegB3DB8CCF-0350-432C-8AD4-93FBDF85CDDD.jpegDC62C511-584A-4C4E-9673-D3C04F2F5850.jpeg28485E07-DED4-446C-9F12-9B1819B4ECBD.jpeg77305C3F-03B9-437E-A1C9-6DA51695BE02.jpeg64926C9E-C077-42B2-97F9-DFCA9A1A82BA.jpegD8723DC1-4D83-4C2B-B5B9-61BB2C622C69.jpeg

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey there,

Have you ever been on a road trip….just driving and you notice a small dirt road that disappears way out in the distance…….and wonder “where does that go”.…..but then keep driving to your destination? Well, I want to make that turn and start taking these roads, start exploring to places I haven’t been.

Name is Paul, beginner in overlanding, the trail to Laurel Lake, Mammoth area, is about my speed for now. I love Alabama Hills and anything else up the 395 from Lone Pine to Mammoth. Wanting to go to Death Valley and start exploring trails all over south west Utah. Currently live in SoCal but will be relocating to Southwest Utah next year.

Vehicle is a 2015 GMC 2500HD 4X4 Duramax. 5 inch lift on 35s currently with just some basic light mods and recovery gear. Next step is Fab4 bumper so I can install a nice winch and some additional cube lights. I have a motor sports background and comfortable working on DIY installs.

When I was younger, I hiked across the Western US for years, climbed Mt Rainer, Mt Whitney 3X, etc - but today I am more into quad riding, kayaking, mountain biking and photography.

I joined here as I hope to learn on where to go, avoid mistakes, and see what mods work, what is necessary, nice to have, and what really isn’t, based on real world experience from those who are much more experienced than I.

Photography is one of my hobbies, and I like being able to get out in the middle of nowhere and do some Astrophotography of the night sky. The darker the area, the better. I literally could post pictures for weeks but will restrain myself to these few:
View attachment 252334View attachment 252335View attachment 252337View attachment 252338View attachment 252336View attachment 252343View attachment 252342View attachment 252340
Hallo Paul
Welcome to OBO
Nice pics
Great rig
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello Community!

PeuNeu, from Reno NV
The build has started of my 1997 Land Cruiser Prado 3L TurboDiesel. Can't wait to explore more and wider areas
Hi Pierre-Nicolas and welcome to Overland Bound!

That is a nice J9 Prado. Great basis for an overlanding rig.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey there,

View attachment 252334View attachment 252335View attachment 252337View attachment 252338View attachment 252336View attachment 252343View attachment 252342View attachment 252340
Hi Paul and welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, amazing photos! Awesome.

Greetings from across the pond,
Bjoern

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
Hey there,

Hey Paul,

Welcome to the Crew. I think I wonder what's down that dirt road monthly. I am pretty sure that we all need to make more time to wander.

Great photos, Overlanding and Photography are great companion hobbies!

Lone Wolf 1965

Rank V

Traveler III

Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hey there,

Welcome to Overland Bound