Casper, Natrona County, Wyoming, United States
First Name
Dale
Last Name
Gregory
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
hello, i have a 2013 silverado i am building at the moment. i am in montana, but travel looking for property around montana, and possibly the dakotas soon. pics soon, its snowing like crazy outside. lol
Welcome to Overland Bound

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
hello, i have a 2013 silverado i am building at the moment. i am in montana, but travel looking for property around montana, and possibly the dakotas soon. pics soon, its snowing like crazy outside. lol
Welcome to the OB community from Illinois.

Fat-Tire

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Elgin, Cook County, Illinois, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRYJ626
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Little too beat up to get out backpacking like I used to, so built out the Overland rig to get carry me through the adventures into the great outdoors.
Welcome to the OB community from Illinois. Hopefully you’ll find the perfect property for your home base.

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Little too beat up to get out backpacking like I used to, so built out the Overland rig to get carry me through the adventures into the great outdoors.
Hi Brian and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Spencer,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

cadrummo

Rank II
Investor

Contributor II

Phoenix
Member #

Hello fellow enthusiasts!
I’m in the Phoenix metro area and run a 2001 4Runner that I bought new. It’s built to handle the AZ trails.
I’m intermediate at best and love new adventures and challenges! Looking forward to using this platform to connect with others in the area and experience some new spots, locally and out of area.

Attachments

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey all. I'm new to this forum as well as new to the Overland scene. Just picked up a 2023 4Runner SR5 after trading in our 2022 Subaru Outback. We had hoped to keep the Outback but after my wife and I really took some time to reflect on how much we would like to explore the outdoors with our two toddlers, we figured the capabilities and towing capacity (ie. future Camper Trailer?) would fit the bill for us. I reside in Austin after moving here from DC back in 2022.

For us, we see just how important getting outside is for not just our kids, but also for us as well. There's no better benefit than being in nature, am I right?
Welcome to Overland Bound.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey all. I'm new to this forum as well as new to the Overland scene. Just picked up a 2023 4Runner SR5 after trading in our 2022 Subaru Outback. We had hoped to keep the Outback but after my wife and I really took some time to reflect on how much we would like to explore the outdoors with our two toddlers, we figured the capabilities and towing capacity (ie. future Camper Trailer?) would fit the bill for us. I reside in Austin after moving here from DC back in 2022.

For us, we see just how important getting outside is for not just our kids, but also for us as well. There's no better benefit than being in nature, am I right?
Welcome to Overland Bound from southern CA.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi Everyone,

Hi Brian. Welcome to Overland Bound from southern CA.
Thanks for your service.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi Everyone,

Hello Brian, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service, it is greatly appreciated.