Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 232176
Hi everyone!
I'm Jimi from Thousand Oaks, CA.
Truck is a 2018 Tundra with a Snug top shell and a GFC Superlite RTT and a few other things.
Experience: Novice to the Overland world
I'm joining because I'm looking for a solid platform for quality information and good people!View attachment 232176
Welcome to Overland Bound Jimi
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There is a meet-up in your area that is on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Ni-Ju-Ni and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Greetings, thanks for the add. I am brand new to overlanding. I am from Ronan, Montana and have been building this 2016 Toyota Tundra that i purchased last year for this purpose. I have taken my rig our for initial shakedown and love the setup. Still learning and eager to learn more from this group. View attachment 232164
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region” @Neal A. Tew is the Rocky Mountain Regional Director and @Montana Carl is the MT Member Rep.
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

4willing

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Carpinteria, Santa Barbara County, California, United States
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Lieder
Member #

Hello,
Name is Dan. I’m new to Overlanding. I just finished my rig build. Well, almost. I still need a back bumper. Been building it out for about six months now. 2022 4Runner TRD Off-road. I was raised in the mountains north east of Fresno, ca and grew up around 4x4 but I wouldn’t say I’m an expert wheeler. I’m sure I still have a lot to learn and am always 4willing! I currently reside in Santa Barbara, Ca with my lovely wife, kids and two dogs. Oh, and two hairy cats. Here are some pics of my rig.

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello,
Name is Dan. I’m new to Overlanding. I just finished my rig build. Well, almost. I still need a back bumper. Been building it out for about six months now. 2022 4Runner TRD Off-road. I was raised in the mountains north east of Fresno, ca and grew up around 4x4 but I wouldn’t say I’m an expert wheeler. I’m sure I still have a lot to learn and am always 4willing! I currently reside in Santa Barbara, Ca with my lovely wife, kids and two dogs. Oh, and two hairy cats. Here are some pics of my rig.
Hallo Danny
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Kent R and 4willing

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello,
Greetings Dan, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R and 4willing

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello,
Hello Dan, welcome to the OB family.

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

PickUpYourTrash

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Oliver
Member #

Hello,
Welcome!

PickUpYourTrash

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Myrtle Beach, Horry County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Oliver
Member #

Greetings, thanks for the add. I am brand new to overlanding. I am from Ronan, Montana and have been building this 2016 Toyota Tundra that i purchased last year for this purpose. I have taken my rig our for initial shakedown and love the setup. Still learning and eager to learn more from this group. View attachment 232164

Welcome!

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Hello,
Welcome Dan!

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

View attachment 232176
Hi everyone!
I'm Jimi from Thousand Oaks, CA.
Truck is a 2018 Tundra with a Snug top shell and a GFC Superlite RTT and a few other things.
Experience: Novice to the Overland world
I'm joining because I'm looking for a solid platform for quality information and good people!View attachment 232176
Welcome to the group Jimi!

Reactions: Shahn

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

View attachment 232202
2) Space Coast Florida.
3) 2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Pretty loud color, but I live near the beach in Florida and hey my first car was a Clementine Orange VW bug.
4) Recovering RV’r. Still love backpacking. The only off-roading I’ve experienced were gravel National Forest roads in my 2wd VWs. But I am ready to learn about getting into more off roading than I am familiar with! I just like being in the woods!
Welcome Trailbaf!

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Hello every one!

A little about myself.
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Located in Goodyear AZ
Novice to overlanding but have been trying to learn as much as I can virtually. Ready to get out on the trails with some likeminded people that I can learn from and share an adventure or two.
Welcome to OB.

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Hi Toxicbatman, welcome. Nice build you have going. This is a great place to learn and I would also encourage you to connect locally with OB Members. I've learned a ton from them here in Denver.

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Hello All!

Brand new to Vancouver BC I have a 2017 Tacoma TRDsport, I've always been a camper but just until now I have the adult money to start enjoying Overlanding hoping to catch up with a local-or close group to meet new friends! Bonus points if we can fish

Hey CaptGabe, welcome to the group!

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Hello fellow Overlanders,

I'm stoked to be part of this community, as many others I should have joined long ago.

I'm based in the Midwest since July of 2021 and call Kansas City, MO home.

I've been fortunate to have had opportunities that took me to the four corners of the globe, to include journey with my rig in the highlands of Scotland.

I've been mod'ing my 2018 Ford Raptor over the last years and as most would agree...it's never complete. But I'm at a good point now. Tuning my suspension to carry the overland load has been my biggest headache.

I look forward to collaborating with th
is community.

Cheers.

Niko G.

Welcome to OB, Niko. Are the second and third pictures from Overland Expo West?

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Hi everyone. Paul from North Carolina, USA. Just bought a new Jeep Wrangler 4xe And plan to do some upgrades very soon. I've always been into overlanding and anything outdoors. I thought this would be a great way to keep my 10 and 12-year-old sons appreciation for the outdoors. Anything to get them away from their cell phones and computers.
Hi Paul, your kids are going to love it and welcome to OB!

Aeroscout

Rank VI
Launch Member

Trail Mechanic II

Denver, CO
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Kennard
Member #

Hey there!

Dan here and very excited to be part of the Overland Bound Community.

Rig: currently have a 2022 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak Hard top with the Hoss 2.0 package and some other goodies on order due to be built on June 6 after a long much anticipated wait.

I can’t wait to build my rig, get exploring and get involved with the community here!
Congratulations on the new rig, I hope it's delivered soon and welcome to OB!