Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey guys, new member here but not new to Overlanding. My name is Rex Royer and I live in SouthWest Louisiana. I have a 2017 Jeep JKU and absolutely love to travel both domestically and internationally. Looking forward to being a member of this group. My wife and I usually take 3 to 4 trips a year in the surrounding states as far away as Utah and Colorado. I am merely the navigator and the wife is the driver and she loves learning all there is to know about driving.
Hallo Rex
Welcome to OBO
It’s always nice to chare moments like you to do.
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello! Excited to see what this group has to offer! Looking to get out here in a couple weeks in Southern Missouri/northern Arkansas! Any neat spots to check out/camp? Thanks in advance!

Rig: 2005 Land Rover LR3

Experience: Amateur
Hi Isaac,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Wow, LR3 or Discovery 3 as we call them over here is a fantastic rig. Enjoy.

Greetings from across the pond
Bjoern

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey guys, new member here but not new to Overlanding. My name is Rex Royer and I live in SouthWest Louisiana. I have a 2017 Jeep JKU and absolutely love to travel both domestically and internationally. Looking forward to being a member of this group. My wife and I usually take 3 to 4 trips a year in the surrounding states as far away as Utah and Colorado. I am merely the navigator and the wife is the driver and she loves learning all there is to know about driving.
Hi Rex,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hello Rex, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello im new here

Vehicle 2010 Nissan Titan (stock right now)

Overlanding Experience. Super Novice
Welcome to OB. Southern Oregon is huge. What town are you in so I can put you in touch with your member representative?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
@Big G is your closest member representative. There have been talks about starting a meetup near you, but nothing concrete at the moment. Check out the northwest regional forums for more news and information regarding the PNW.

once again, welcome.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello! Excited to see what this group has to offer! Looking to get out here in a couple weeks in Southern Missouri/northern Arkansas! Any neat spots to check out/camp? Thanks in advance!

Hello Isaac, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Rex, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound Rex
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey all. Glad to be here. After getting my midlife crisis 2021 JLU RUBICON ecodiesel after my gf totaled my FJ CRUISER, (I know, I should have went for the 392 given the midlife statement)

After watching a ton of YouTube since getting this thing, we are looking to get out there on the trails. That’d be ~450 miles west of Idaho.
I’d consider myself a new to overlanding but have rode along w my parents doing this years upon years ago in Wyoming as a kid w a ton of camping in between then and now.
Hello Jeff, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

Hello Isaac, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Rex, welcome to the OB family and thank you for your service.

Urrsus

Rank II

Contributor III

Ramona, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Cameron
Member #

Hey all, new member here. Ive had a couple of jeeps over the years but have been out of the off road/overlanding scene for about 20 years. just bought a new jeep and am looking forward to get back into some fun with it. I consider myself a beginner and am all ears on whats out there from equiping the jeep, to off road tips and tricks, too places to go. I am in the southern california region and hope to see you all out on the trails.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey all, new member here. Ive had a couple of jeeps over the years but have been out of the off road/overlanding scene for about 20 years. just bought a new jeep and am looking forward to get back into some fun with it. I consider myself a beginner and am all ears on whats out there from equiping the jeep, to off road tips and tricks, too places to go. I am in the southern california region and hope to see you all out on the trails.
Hallo Chris
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden