Rank II

Contributor III

Ramona, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Cameron
Member #

Hey all, new member here. Ive had a couple of jeeps over the years but have been out of the off road/overlanding scene for about 20 years. just bought a new jeep and am looking forward to get back into some fun with it. I consider myself a beginner and am all ears on whats out there from equiping the jeep, to off road tips and tricks, too places to go. I am in the southern california region and hope to see you all out on the trails.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey all, new member here. Ive had a couple of jeeps over the years but have been out of the off road/overlanding scene for about 20 years. just bought a new jeep and am looking forward to get back into some fun with it. I consider myself a beginner and am all ears on whats out there from equiping the jeep, to off road tips and tricks, too places to go. I am in the southern california region and hope to see you all out on the trails.
Hallo Chris
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Chris,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Complete novice to overlanding.

Family of 4 in NC. We just acquired a '17 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 and looking to get the most out of it as we continue improving it for overlanding.
Hi Zachary,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from across the pond
Bjoern

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Complete novice to overlanding.

Family of 4 in NC. We just acquired a '17 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 and looking to get the most out of it as we continue improving it for overlanding.
Welcome To Overland Bound
A great local contact is @NC-Trooper
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information.
Some contacts for local information are @Barclay (LA) @FrankRoams (OC/SD) & www.Riggedfordirt.com @Dominic OB0158 (Inland Empire)
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: El-Dracho and Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hello Chris, welcome to Overland Bound!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Chris, welcome to the OB family.

Z Adventures

Rank VI
Investor

Pathfinder III

Georgia, United States
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Zeilenga
Member #

Welcome to OB Chris. You live in and close to beautiful areas to explore. Enjoy!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey, new I'm Crescenzo from Maryland, im slowly getting into Overlanding with my wife and our dogs. Ive got a 2013 Tacoma thats being built up slowly but surely.
Welcome To Overland Bound Crescenzo
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®

Reactions: Shahn and El-Dracho