Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member. Have a 2021 Rubicon 4xe pulling a Turtleback Expedition trailer. basically a novice and ready to explore.View attachment 224663View attachment 224664
Welcome to Overland Bound
I really would like to hear about towing with the 4e.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Central Valley @TOMB
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There are meet-ups in the Bakersfield and Visalia areas that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
https://tread-lightly.teachable.com/p/tread-lightly-youth-online-course
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey Everyone,

Newbiee to the Overlanding community.

I'm Marcus, Irish, living in the US for 7 years now. I currently own a 2016 Ford F150 Crew Cab FX4 (5.5') and the only modification I've made is add a Decked drawer system to the bed for camping equipment. I've also ordered a Leitner Forged rack for the bed which is on it's way.

I live in Berkeley California, have two young kids and would love to go on a basic ride to figure this stuff out.

My other passion is Adventure Motorcycle riding, but I have a weaker back these days, so riding around in the truck might be better.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

:)
Welcome to Overland Bound Marcus.
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions.
For local information about trips and meet-ups contact; Bay Area @PapaDave
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. You have a great meet-up fairly close to you that is located in Livermore, it can be found on the member map.
RESOURCE MAP
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to Overland Bound from Bakersfield CA and looking to travel a lot to out of the way places here in the west. Particularly love camping the Eastern Sierra along 395. I am a member of the "Herd," and just picked up my Expedition in February. All the best and how to see some of you soon.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. Second member this morning from Bakersfield. You can find the local meet-ups on the member map.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

shansonpac

Rank V

Traveler III

Bakersfield, CA, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Hanson
Member #

I really would like to hear about towing with the 4e.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There are meet-ups in the Bakersfield and Visalia areas that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
The 4xe tows the Expedition sweet. In hybrid mode, the 4xe generates 375 HP. There is always battery in reserve for added power. I've yet to take the rig off-road, but don't expect that I will have any power problems.

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, Danny F. Miller (DFMiller13) here. Looking forward to growing with Overland Bound. I’m located in the South Eastern U. S.
Welcome To Overland Bound Danny
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members. There are some meet-ups in your general area that can be found on the map.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
The 4xe tows the Expedition sweet. In hybrid mode, the 4xe generates 375 HP. There is always battery in reserve for added power. I've yet to take the rig off-road, but don't expect that I will have any power problems.
Hopefully we can see you in the desert sometime and check it out.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi there! Just checking things out :)
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello to everyone! Good to be part of the community, look forward to meeting some of y'all for some adventures.
Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma (named Rex)
Skill level: Newbie
Mods: 3-inch life, snorkel, roof rack, AT Overland Habitat, bumper with winch, hitch gate swing, and rollen on steelies.
Lots of room in the AT
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Last edited:

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello to everyone! Good to be part of the community, look forward to meeting some of y'all for some adventures.
Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma (named Rex)
Skill level: Newbie
Mods: 3-inch life, snorkel, roof rack, AT Overland Habitat, bumper with winch, hitch gate swing, and rollen on steelies.
Hallo Brandon
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Good morning y'all. Bill from just east of Fort Worth, TX. New to this, presently have a 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 that I will build into my primary overlanding vehicle and a 2012 F250 FX4 I drive daily which will receive further modifications. Novice level.
Welcome to Overland Bound Bill
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some great local contacts are; in Texas @Roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE EXPO April 8-10, 2022

Contributor II

Kenya
First Name
Reno
Last Name
Horsey
Hi guys and gals of the Overland Bound universe!

So we are Tuk South, a group of 4 lads bringing three wheeler tuk tuks to the overland world. We are currently trying to wrestle our three wheeled friends from Kenya to Cape Town in South Africa. I cant wait to introduce ourselves

_DSC9116 (1).JPGTuk Kitchen.jpgIMG_5728.JPG
2) So we are Africa based at the moment. Kenya is home but we are half way through our journey to the southern tip of the continent, so i guess Malawi works
3) Rig - Lets bring out the big guns for this one - Piaggio Ape auto DX and Piaggio Ape Extra DX - 8.5hp of pure diesel power
4) Overlanding experience is pretty good, but nothing really prepares you for offroading in a tuk tuk

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi guys and gals of the Overland Bound universe!

So we are Tuk South, a group of 4 lads bringing three wheeler tuk tuks to the overland world. We are currently trying to wrestle our three wheeled friends from Kenya to Cape Town in South Africa. I cant wait to introduce ourselves

View attachment 224678View attachment 224679View attachment 224680
2) So we are Africa based at the moment. Kenya is home but we are half way through our journey to the southern tip of the continent, so i guess Malawi works
3) Rig - Lets bring out the big guns for this one - Piaggio Ape auto DX and Piaggio Ape Extra DX - 8.5hp of pure diesel power
4) Overlanding experience is pretty good, but nothing really prepares you for offroading in a tuk tuk
Hallo Reno
Thats so hardcore
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
New member here.

Located outside Atlanta, Georgia
Current rig is a 1994 Land Cruiser 80 series JDM import
Novice in overlanding but spent many summers camping and exploring in Alaska before I moved.
Hello Chase, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R