Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello to everyone! Good to be part of the community, look forward to meeting some of y'all for some adventures.
Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma (named Rex)
Skill level: Newbie
Mods: 3-inch life, snorkel, roof rack, AT Overland Habitat, bumper with winch, hitch gate swing, and rollen on steelies.
Hallo Brandon
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hello,

It's not easy to keep up with the greetings here with so many new members, especially when you're on the road and don't always have cellphone coverage. It's nice to see that the community is still growing every day.

So, Welcome to all new members!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello,

It's not easy to keep up with the greetings here with so many new members, especially when you're on the road and don't always have cellphone coverage. It's nice to see that the community is still growing every day.

So, Welcome to all new members!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern
Dont worry Bjorn
When your away there is always a nother in Euro Thats step in for do the welcome
WBR
Bengt N

Marcus OBeard

Rank II

Contributor III

Berkeley, CA, USA
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
OBrien
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Newbiee to the Overlanding community.

I'm Marcus, Irish, living in the US for 7 years now. I currently own a 2016 Ford F150 Crew Cab FX4 (5.5') and the only modification I've made is add a Decked drawer system to the bed for camping equipment. I've also ordered a Leitner Forged rack for the bed which is on it's way.

I live in Berkeley California, have two young kids and would love to go on a basic ride to figure this stuff out.

My other passion is Adventure Motorcycle riding, but I have a weaker back these days, so riding around in the truck might be better.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

:)

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey Everyone,

I'm Marcus, Irish, living in the US for 7 years now. I currently own a 2016 Ford F150 Crew Cab FX4 (5.5') and the only modification I've made is add a Decked drawer system to the bed for camping equipment. I've also ordered a Leitner Forged rack for the bed which is on it's way.

I live in Berkeley California, have two young kids and would love to go on a basic ride to figure this stuff out.

My other passion is Adventure Motorcycle riding, but I have a weaker back these days, so riding around in the truck might be better.

Hallo Marcus
Awsom set you got there
Irish hove com im started to Thinking about beer
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

JacksonRL

Rank VII

Educator I

York County, South Carolina, United States
First Name
Jackson
Last Name
Lewis
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Hey Everyone,

Welcome to Overland Bound, Marcus!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey Everyone,

Hello Marcus, welcome to the OB family.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey Everyone,

Hello Marcus, welcome to Overland Bound.

DustinDeMayo

Rank V

Advocate II

Olathe, Johnson County, Kansas, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
DeMayo
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Welcome to OB!