Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hi everyone,

My name is Matthew, I live in Georgia with my wife and 8 month old daughter. Trying to get into this so that we get outside more and set that habit for our daughter. We have gone camping in state parks but that's about it.

Vehicle wise I've got a 2016 Tundra crew cab 4x4 and she drives a 2015 Lexus GX460. They are basically stock, I put all terrain tires on the Tundra and it has a Yaesu FTM400 because I'm into amateur radio.

Looking forward to learning from the group,

Matthew
Welcome

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Rig: 2013 Land Rover LR4
Experience: Minimal, just got my rig in 2013. My kids are just getting to the age where we can really camp and be a bit more self sufficient. I think I fit in with the demographic that is forming here. Next gen overlanders! My kids love camping and we have taken a few trips, mostly car camping and scenic drives, but not quite real overlanding yet. I plan on getting into it though and my goal is to join a group for a real trip in the near future.
Welcome

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey all!

Name's Justin, and I somehow was totally oblivious to this place until last week. I feel so cheated for all those years! Anyway, I love camping and backpacking (and overlanding, but that's a given, right?), and my spouse tolerates car camping. So, you know, overlanding is a good compromise there, right? I also inherited my dad's tendency to take the long way 'round where possible.

Anyway, I don't have much at the moment. Had a loaded backpack that was stolen out of my office a couple years ago, and still haven't gotten around to replacing most of that, owing to having had our first child around the same time. I drive a 2007 Tahoe, of which it would be silly to post pics (just Google "2007 Tahoe RWD silver"; that's what my rig looks like!), but I just sold my Chevelle, and when the time comes to make good on the promise of getting another arguably-useless vehicle, well, I just learned that the guy up the road from me has a yard full of IH Scouts...

I'm in SoCal, by way of NW Oregon. As far as experience... I'm probably solidly intermediate. Haven't gotten out much in recent years, but I've driven my fair share of of Forest Service "roads" and logging spurs over the years. And last summer, I circuited Haleakala in a rented Dodge Grand Caravan on the Hana/Pi'ilani "Highways", so there's that. :)
Welcome

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
First time posting here. I am located around Fort Leonard, MO. I recently purchased a FJ60, would like to find other cruisers in the area to explore the close to the Ozark’s.
Oh I love the look of that!
I was stationed at FLW before it became a joint base then lived there for several years after. WeLcome

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hi everyone! My name is Edgar
Instagram: Cumbrevalle

This is my rig CALIFA. A 19’ Jeep Wrangler S.

I am in Southern California near Riverside.

At this point in my off-road adventures I would considered myself as a moderate skilled driver off road. There have been a couple of recovery situations that I have learned from . It is always good to learn the hard way. I am also confident enough when switching to 4H and 4L depending on my trail terrain.

I am joining OB to lead/tag along with anyone else who is down to hit some trails.
Welcome I grew up in Torrance

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
I was stationed at FLW before it became a joint base then lived there for several years after. WeLcome
It isn’t a bad area, but it’s a little too quiet for me. Roughly a year and a half left[/QUOTE]
Good luck. Haha

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
-) Oshkosh, WI
-) 2006 Dodge Dakota 4.7L (just bought it, fixing it up first)
-) My experience is pretty limited to gravel/dirt farm roads.

Just starting to get into it. I've always traveled around state parts, but nothing really off road, and I want some new experiences, so I'm starting to build a rig off the dakota.
Welcome

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey everyone, new here. Me and my gf have been overlanding for couple of years now, we're very much into taking video of our trips and have done couple youtube videos, Also have designed some off road inspired T-shirts.
Looking forward to meeting you guys out on the trails!!

Rig: 09 Ford Explorer 4x4
Experience: I'd say beginner still :D
Nice. My wife of a little over a year and step kid 16 are just finally joining me in my trips

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Hey hey y’all!! Been a member for awhile now but lurking in the shadows too long so here I am! I’m a proud owner of a built for adventure 2021 Tacoma TRD OR sitting on King 2.5, CBI sliders and RCI skids with more mods than I can count but they are 90% functional. I have a build list of anybody is interested. I do some weekend trips all over Northern California and am looking at doing some serious adventures. I also love to film and make YouTube videos. Looking forward to all this platform has to offer!
Cheers
Welcome and great start on the Taco!

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hey hey y’all!! Been a member for awhile now but lurking in the shadows too long so here I am! I’m a proud owner of a built for adventure 2021 Tacoma TRD OR sitting on King 2.5, CBI sliders and RCI skids with more mods than I can count but they are 90% functional. I have a build list of anybody is interested. I do some weekend trips all over Northern California and am looking at doing some serious adventures. I also love to film and make YouTube videos. Looking forward to all this platform has to offer!
Cheers
Hello Daniel, welcome to Overland Bound.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Cheers
Hallo Daniel
Welcome out
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Cheers
Thanks!! Most of his mods are hidden but he holds his own so far!
Cheers!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Cheers
Welcome to OB. Awesome build btw.
Hey thank you!!

SorrTrek

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

Washington, DC
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Sorrell
Member #

Cheers
Thanks!! Most of his mods are hidden but he holds his own so far!
Cheers!
That's always the best way. The mods never end haha. I thought I was done and then quickly built a new list haha.

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Cheers
Hello Daniel, welcome to Overland Bound!