Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hey hey y’all!! Been a member for awhile now but lurking in the shadows too long so here I am! I’m a proud owner of a built for adventure 2021 Tacoma TRD OR sitting on King 2.5, CBI sliders and RCI skids with more mods than I can count but they are 90% functional. I have a build list of anybody is interested. I do some weekend trips all over Northern California and am looking at doing some serious adventures. I also love to film and make YouTube videos. Looking forward to all this platform has to offer!
Cheers
Hi and welcome to Overland Bound!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
My name is Mat
My location is Norway, Maine
The current rig is a 2011 Kia Sportage LX AWD
My overland experience is : watching overland bound and other overlander's on YouTube as the Kia isn't lifted yet
Hello Mat and welcome to Overland Bound!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
My name is Mat
My location is Norway, Maine
The current rig is a 2011 Kia Sportage LX AWD
My overland experience is : watching overland bound and other overlander's on YouTube as the Kia isn't lifted yet
Welcome Mat!

Coreymol

Local Expert, Texas USA

Guardian I

Boerne, Texas, United States
First Name
Corey
Last Name
Molinelli
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WREM781 on GMRS
Service Branch
Army
Hey hey y’all!! Been a member for awhile now but lurking in the shadows too long so here I am! I’m a proud owner of a built for adventure 2021 Tacoma TRD OR sitting on King 2.5, CBI sliders and RCI skids with more mods than I can count but they are 90% functional. I have a build list of anybody is interested. I do some weekend trips all over Northern California and am looking at doing some serious adventures. I also love to film and make YouTube videos. Looking forward to all this platform has to offer!
Cheers
NICE!!!!!!! very sweet rig man!

Attachments

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Cheers
NICE!!!!!!! very sweet rig man!
Thanks!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hey all!

Name's Justin, and I somehow was totally oblivious to this place until last week. I feel so cheated for all those years! Anyway, I love camping and backpacking (and overlanding, but that's a given, right?), and my spouse tolerates car camping. So, you know, overlanding is a good compromise there, right? I also inherited my dad's tendency to take the long way 'round where possible.

Anyway, I don't have much at the moment. Had a loaded backpack that was stolen out of my office a couple years ago, and still haven't gotten around to replacing most of that, owing to having had our first child around the same time. I drive a 2007 Tahoe, of which it would be silly to post pics (just Google "2007 Tahoe RWD silver"; that's what my rig looks like!), but I just sold my Chevelle, and when the time comes to make good on the promise of getting another arguably-useless vehicle, well, I just learned that the guy up the road from me has a yard full of IH Scouts...

I'm in SoCal, by way of NW Oregon. As far as experience... I'm probably solidly intermediate. Haven't gotten out much in recent years, but I've driven my fair share of of Forest Service "roads" and logging spurs over the years. And last summer, I circuited Haleakala in a rented Dodge Grand Caravan on the Hana/Pi'ilani "Highways", so there's that. :)
Hello Justin, welcome to the OB family.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Greetings all,

I'm a novice that loves the outdoors and learning - there's something about this I find oddly intriguing and exciting. My rig is a 2016 Highlander and I'm located in central Indiana. "Adventure is out there" and I'm looking forward to finding it.
Hello Mark, welcome to the OB family.