Enthusiast I

Northbridge, Massachusetts, United States
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Cook
Member #

Hi Everyone,

New to the group and excited to start on some new adventures.

We are a family of 5 from Massachusetts and love the outdoors like everyone else here. We have a girl and two boys, our daughter is a photographer and out boys have been into scouting since they were very young, my wife and I were there scout leaders until our youngest moved up to Boy Scouts. Our hobbies are mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and we love camping.

With that said we are new to overlanding and in the process of building our rig.

Our rig: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave

Hopefully we will see you guys out there. Enjoy

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi Everyone,

We are a family of 5 from Massachusetts and love the outdoors like everyone else here. We have a girl and two boys, our daughter is a photographer and out boys have been into scouting since they were very young, my wife and I were there scout leaders until our youngest moved up to Boy Scouts. Our hobbies are mountain biking, kayaking, hiking, and we love camping.

With that said we are new to overlanding and in the process of building our rig.

Hallo Travis
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi Everyone,

Hallo again
You must putt out fotos taken by your daugther
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Hi Everyone,

Hello Travis, welcome to Overland Bound.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi All I am AJ from Christchurch. New Zealand. I drive a 1995 Mitsubishi Pajero. Been 4wding and overlanding for a few years now and wanting to now share with the international community
IG @kiwi_overlanders
View attachment 221096
Welcome to Overland Bound AJ
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn and Aj_white

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi Everyone,

Welcome To Overland Bound
Have fun with the Gladiator build!
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Reactions: Shahn

Skeena_renegade

Rank VI

World Traveler I

Usk, Kitimat-Stikine Regional District, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Sasquatch
Member #

Hello, I’m very excited to finally join the group.
I kinda own a 2021 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, I say kinda because I ordered it back in May…
and still I wait. I’m in Northern, BC Canada and look forward to building my Rig and getting it into places that highlight just how amazing this corner of the world is.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

I kinda own a 2021 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, I say kinda because I ordered it back in May…
and still I wait. I’m in Northern, BC Canada and look forward to building my Rig and getting it into places that highlight just how amazing this corner of the world is.
Hallo Kevin
Welcome to OBO
Good luck with your build
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Kent R and Shahn

C&D Dowdall

Rank III

Contributor III

Marmora and Lake, Hastings Highlands, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Claudine
Last Name
Dowdall
Member #

Hello everyone,
My husband and I are excited to have joined the Overland community. We are new to this type of adventure and have had our JLU less than a year. We have begun to build it up and are really looking forward to exploring all across North America. We are based out of Ontario, Canada and can’t wait to spread our wings. Our first big trip will be this summer for our 30th wedding anniversary.
We both look forward to meeting members along the way.

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello everyone,
My husband and I are excited to have joined the Overland community. We are new to this type of adventure and have had our JLU less than a year. We have begun to build it up and are really looking forward to exploring all across North America. We are based out of Ontario, Canada and can’t wait to spread our wings. Our first big trip will be this summer for our 30th wedding anniversary.
Hallo C&D
Welcome to OBO
Ontario a nice plays were ther in 1976.
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

samba

Rank V
Investor

Member I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Swamy
Last Name
Bachu
Member #

Hello everyone,
Welcome to OBO. I am sure you will have an amazing time exploring the great north. Looking forward to your adventure posts.

C&D Dowdall

Rank III

Contributor III

Marmora and Lake, Hastings Highlands, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Claudine
Last Name
Dowdall
Member #

Hallo Kevin
Welcome to OBO
Good luck with your build
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden
Thank you! We have our 2.5” lift, front bumper, winch and reinforced tire carrier done. Waiting on parts for bull bar, rear bumper and new wheels/tires.

Aj_white

Rank III

Pathfinder III

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
White
Thanks @Kent R. I’ve been checking on events in my area but the person who is the local rep doesn’t seem to be active on here anymore as his last post was 2019.

If you need someone local send me a message and see what we can do

Hi All I am AJ from Christchurch. New Zealand. I drive a 1995 Mitsubishi Pajero. Been 4wding and overlanding for a few years now and wanting to now share with the international community
IG @kiwi_overlanders
View attachment 221096
Welcome to Overland Bound AJ
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly universal online awareness course.

LittleFoot2

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Clarke
Member #

Greetings all,
My name is Brian. I'm fairly new to the wider overlanding community.
Just moved up to the Pacific NW, in the greater Seattle area, and am excited to get out and explore all that it has to offer.
My rig is a '21 Ford Ranger XL/STX 4x4 that I'm in the early stages of building into my dream vehicle.
So far, I've added...
- Old Man Emu (Heavy Load) Nitrocharger shocks, coilovers, and leaf springs
- Black Rhino Arsenal (Sand on Black) in 16x8 with a -10et
- Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 285/75R16
- RTR Fender Flares/Vents
- CoverKing Saddle Blanket Seat Covers
- Clearview Original Gen towing mirrors

Attachments

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hello OB Pack.

JOE WOLF
Wandering OverLand Family
Est. 2011 - Exploring and Adventuring together with our family. Enjoying locations and roads less traveled, National Parks and historic places.
2010 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 4x4
Veteran - USMC
SouthWest USA
Welcome to OBO .
Swamy, thank you!! I am very excited to be a part of the OB community
Sounds like your rig going to be awsome
WBR
Bengt N