Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hi all, Andrew here from Southern California. Have had a 21 JLUR for about 6 months. Been camping/off-roading my entire life. Looking to expand that into the overlanding world. Thanks for having me.
Hello Andrew, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey All ,

We are from Eastern CO (east of COS) New to Overlanding, but grew up "4wheelin'" and then Off-Roadin'. Always been an out door guy, hiking, hunting, fishing, remote camping etc and in the last two years have got into mountain biking, snowshoeing. Now that our kids are older we decided to get back into going to far (and not so far) away places by vehicle. So a few months ago we bought a 2013 trail Ed. 4runner and decided that's the perfect truck for us to do this in. Installed a roof rack from victory 4x4, then bought a RTT (still installing that..gotta be done by end of day friday for a trip )
Hello Don, welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: Kent R

WAA96

Rank I

Enthusiast II

Salisbury, NC, USA
First Name
William
Last Name
Alt
Hey everybody my names Will! Currently still enlisted and stationed in Hawaii. but getting out soon and moving back to NC.

I have 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road Double Cab Long Bed in cement gray.
im looking to start an overland build, Open to all suggestions, Comments and tips.

Looking to do a a camper shell, with roof racks on both Cab and Camper, Lift and Tires.
Really trying to do alot of research on this and wanna do it right.

I have a long list.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!!

Excitied to be here!!

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hey everybody my names Will! Currently still enlisted and stationed in Hawaii. but getting out soon and moving back to NC.

im looking to start an overland build, Open to all suggestions, Comments and tips.

Looking to do a a camper shell, with roof racks on both Cab and Camper, Lift and Tires.

I have a long list.

Excitied to be here!!
Hallo will
Welcome to OBO
God luck whith your bild
Give us some fotos in the forum where you can get some help finding right stuff for your rig
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Reactions: Shahn and Kent R

24RobM

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Wiggins, MS, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
McKinnell
Member #

Hi y'all. My name is Rob McKinnell and I'm in Wiggins Mississippi. I retired from the Army in 2012 and now own a small farm.

I have a Colorado ZR2 that is stock but I have plans (front bumper, winch, shock relocation, skid plates), but am going to run it as is for now (not many rocks in Mississippi lol). I've built many rock crawlers out of Jeeps (yj and tj) and spent years on the road "less traveled".

I'm just looking for some like minded people around me to wheel with who are into it a little more than a mud puddle and beer.

And I can't add a pic lol

Last edited:

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Sumner County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Hey All ,

We are from Eastern CO (east of COS) New to Overlanding, but grew up "4wheelin'" and then Off-Roadin'. Always been an out door guy, hiking, hunting, fishing, remote camping etc and in the last two years have got into mountain biking, snowshoeing. Now that our kids are older we decided to get back into going to far (and not so far) away places by vehicle. So a few months ago we bought a 2013 trail Ed. 4runner and decided that's the perfect truck for us to do this in. Installed a roof rack from victory 4x4, then bought a RTT (still installing that..gotta be done by end of day friday for a trip )
Welcome to the OB community.

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

I have a long list.

Excitied to be here!!
Welcome to the OB community, Will.

D4R4x4

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Timmons
Member #

Hi y'all. My name is Rob McKinnell and I'm in Wiggins Mississippi. I retired from the Army in 2012 and now own a small farm.

I have a Colorado ZR2 that is stock but I have plans (front bumper, winch, shock relocation, skid plates), but am going to run it as is for now (not many rocks in Mississippi lol). I've built many rock crawlers out of Jeeps (yj and tj) and spent years on the road "less traveled".

I'm just looking for some like minded people around me to wheel with who are into it a little more than a mud puddle and beer.

Welcome to the OB community.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

I have a long list.

Excitied to be here!!
Hello Will, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thank you for your service.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn

Hello Rob, welcome to Overland Bound.
Thank you for your service.

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Rob
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hallo Rob
Welcome to OBO
WBR
Bengt N
Sweden